RIP ANGELINA

Just now, corboblanc said:

RIP ANGELINA !!!🙏 you fought all your life, to get your family out of poverty, you discovered the world you were in love with, kind, smiling, with a heart of gold, i wish you the most beautiful of paradises ... goodbye angelina .....💖❤️😔💔

Time To Say Goodbye GIF by MOODMAN

I am confused....Did Angelina really pass????

il y a 3 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

That's just nutssss....How did you find out???? I am really in shocked...she was a young and beautiful girl who still had a full life ahead of her......This just broke my heart..I am just speechless tbh.....

she drowned in sardinia, you will certainly have more information from the moderators, if they wish to talk about the subject. we were all afraid that it would happen one day, here we are ...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

she drowned in sardinia, you will certainly have more information from the moderators, if they wish to talk about the subject. we were all afraid that it would happen one day, here we are ...

This is all news to me....Thank you very much for the information you have provided....I would love it if the mods could shed a bit of light into the situation but I also fully understand she and her loved ones needs privacy to mourn their loved one...Just so saddd

• Sad 1

il y a 25 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

This is all news to me....Thank you very much for the information you have provided....I would love it if the mods could shed a bit of light into the situation but I also fully understand she and her loved ones needs privacy to mourn their loved one...Just so saddd

angelina apparently had an accident with her boyfriend, their little boat would have run aground on rocks. when help discovered Angelina's body, her heart was no longer beating ....
her mom is very poor, angelina fought all her life to give her the hope of a house where they could all live together. her mother launched an appeal for donations, to help her make the trip to Sardinia, to kiss her daughter one last time, and for the cremation (2400 euros). I am also very touched by her disappearance, she was adorable ....

• Sad 2