Little known facts about Leora

Aussie_oi_oi

56 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As most people are aware, there is always a degree of distortion to the human form when viewed via camera's, thats why it has been particularly cruel for some people to say she is big or fat.....Contrary to popular belief the camera does lie, she is niether.

True, and as I as mentioned in a post comment several posts ago, that cam views do not always portray accuracy in details of observations. I've never agreed with, or cared for anyone trying to make claims that she was too big or especially fat in any way because such claims imo, are far from actual reality. But I have mentioned on a few occasions that over the last six to twelve to eighteen months that it seemed like there was a noticable difference of her seeming to pack it on more quicker than ever before, and that perhaps if enough care or concern was not given to such a matter more than any noticed exercising of once every week or two, that such a matter could get to some point past where desired by the individual themself. I, unlike a few others, have never tried to claim or insinuate anything about her being too big or overly fat in any ways because imo, she's not. My comments were meant in hopes that perhaps such a matter had been being realized by the one it would matter to the most, which I'm certain it does, because there has been a noticable effort put into trying to exercise more often.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

True, and as I as mentioned in a post comment several posts ago, that cam views do not always portray accuracy in details of observations. I've never agreed with, or cared for anyone trying to make claims that she was too big or especially fat in any way because such claims imo, are far from actual reality. But I have mentioned on a few occasions that over the last six to twelve to eighteen months that it seemed like there was a noticable difference of her seeming to pack it on more quicker than ever before, and that perhaps if enough care or concern was not given to such a matter more than any noticed exercising of once every week or two, that such a matter could get to some point past where desired by the individual themself. I, unlike a few others, have never tried to claim or insinuate anything about her being too big or overly fat in any ways though. My comments were meant in hopes that perhaps such a matter had been being realized by the one it would matter to the most, which I'm certain it does, because there has been a noticable effort put into trying to exercise more often.

She exercises more than people realise, she walks most days between 10-15 kilometres and then will do a couple of exercise sessions per week at home, there is also an outdoor exercise and yoga activity that takes place near where she lives.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She exercises more than people realise, she walks most days between 10-15 kilometres and then will do a couple of exercise sessions per week at home.

That's good for her. It will help her to try to stay fit and in shape, but most importantly, healthy. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She exercises more than people realise, she walks most days between 10-15 kilometres and then will do a couple of exercise sessions per week at home, there is also an outdoor exercise and yoga activity that takes place near where she lives.

She seems to be doing more now that it has cooled down in Prague

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ste said:

She was and probably still is a very active Volunteer in Animal Welfare especially the dog shelter in Krasnoyarsk .

True. She's always seemed to be an avid lover of animals. One of the things I've always admired about her being one myself.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ste said:

It would be fair to say a lot of time on the phone is corresponding with the Shelter and other welfare issues

Many of the longer serving members of RLC and this forum will remember when she stood out in Minus 22 centigrade on four successive days in Krasnoyarsk to get a petition to Putin signed, to try and get better treatment for stray animals in Russia.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Many of the longer serving members of RLC and this forum will remember when she stood out in Minus 22 centigrade on four successive days in Krasnoyarsk to get a petition to Putin signed, to try and get better treatment for stray animals in Russia.

She reminds me of an old saying..." It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog " She's a tenacious Little One, that's for sure.

• Like 5