Little known facts about Leora

Aussie_oi_oi

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Fact: The Leora and Malia show is not filmed in front of live audience everything is pre recorded in a studio somewhere outside of Las Vegas in an unknown location.

Right....and the apartment is only a stage prop.           Lol 🙂

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Right....and the apartment is only a stage prop.           Lol 🙂

Right. You've heard about too? They have apartments elsewhere and only come to this stage to perform.

Both speak English perfectly and neither is really from Russia.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Pepe said:

Right. You've heard about too? They have apartments elsewhere and only come to this stage to perform.

Both speak English perfectly and neither is really from Russia.

My cousin Rocky, flying very low so as to evade radar, snuck into Area 51 where the moon landing was filmed, and where they now have been filming both RLC and VHTV. He was the one who smuggled the video of Kiko adjusting cameras in a "Barcelona" apartment when it was UM. I believe that evidence might still exist in our CamCaps archives.

Rocky says that because of the way they speak American English, he thinks Malia is from the San Fernando Valley and Leora must come from Beverly Hills. Other members insist that she's actually from London. Her own paintings and cloth dolls, made in the British style, suggest this.

We're not really sure, however. A Koala on CC says they are Aussie girls, but he has not provided pix from Abby Winters, Girls Out West, or Outback as evidence. I think it's just his own wishful thinking...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Little known fact about Leora:

Although she knew Nora, she never took a soup or bread-baking class from Nora. Leora had no time to cook much anyway, since she was continuously cleaning up after Paul & Eva. Hence, the pizza deliveries...

Now that she's finally free from her slave-like drudgery, Leora loves to party on the town with Malia often.

• Like 1

Jabberwocky posted a "Confused" reaction to my statement. So, I should explain somewhat beyond having to admit that I was forced to fix a typo in my previous statement.

In the early years of RLC, Nora & Kiko were extremely important. RLC only had a few aparttments; the people were actually very genuine, and that was when the "Project" was real.

Nora and Kiko ate soup. Often. Damn near always. Then they would watch Game of Thrones or James Bond movies on their TV, and we would be invited to join them. They had a dance room, because Nora was a fashion model, dance instructor, etc. Rumor had it that she and Kiko developed the Barcelona apartments for RLC, and other rumors had it that Nora actually CREATED RLC. There is some evidence that she was extremely important, but we've got this stupid rule about sharing inside information. Some fuck-head squirrel wrote the rule to protect Adriana and Leora's personal business lives..

End of story, but suffice to say that Nora was wonderful; we called her the Queen; when she left her fans were devastated. Luckily for RLC, Leora showed up, getting her Krasnoyarskoville apartment from Lina and Mark, and became the "Goddess" because her body was sooooo damn perfect. Without her, RLC would have been dead as nails. The Nora lovers loved her, too. 

All of that's history, it's public knowledge, and most of it hopefully is displayed somewhere in the CC archives.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Little known fact about Leora:

Although she knew Nora, she never took a soup or bread baking class from Nora. Leora didn't have time to cook much anyway, as she was constantly cleaning up after Paul & Eva. Hence, the pizza delivery ...

Now that she's finally gotten rid of her slavish grind, Leora loves to party with Malia in town often.

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It used to be with Paul app. indeed clean, have you already looked? it is just a dump lying or hanging clothes everywhere.

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Would we ever know Leora and Malias real names when they eventually leave.

Pretty sure there are quite likely already some that do blue. I'm fairly certain that Leora's first and quite possibly last may be by some, as I am aware of her first anyway. As far as her friend Malia, I'm not as certain about her's, although I am aware of what she was referred to sometimes in the past as a possible first name, as far as what other's had thought was overheard during some of the conversations between the two. I am also aware of some individuals who quite likely are aware of and know at least Leora's first and last names, and quite likely at least her friend Malia's first name, and possibly her last as well. But as you indirectly alluded to, as long as they are participants of the project, it's not appropriate to mention any personal info. about them in the forum.

• Like 3