Julmodels (2020) Part #2

elle essaye de cuisiner Français mais elle a du mal à trouver certains ingrédients pour être plus précis s'est-ce qu'elle disait à son ami au téléphone que la viande et difficile a trouvé par exemple mais je l'ai vu manger du poulet ce n'est pas logique mais c'est ce qu'elle disait à son ami 

she tries to cook French but she has trouble finding certain ingredients to be more precise was she telling her friend on the phone that meat and picky found for example but I saw her eat chicken it doesn't make sense but that's what she was telling her friend

Tu sais jab parfois elle raconte des histoires à ses amis aussi ce n'est pas toujours logique et parfois contradictoire elle dit à certains amis masculins avec qui elle couche qu'elle ne mélange pas la vie privée avec son travail alors quel le fait des fois alors je rigole quand elle raconte ses histoires 🤣

You know jab sometimes she tells stories to her friends so it is not always logical and sometimes contradictory she tells some male friends with whom she sleeps that she does not mix private life with her work so she does it sometimes so i laugh when she tells her stories 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

elle essaye de cuisiner Français mais elle a du mal à trouver certains ingrédients pour être plus précis s'est-ce qu'elle disait à son ami au téléphone que la viande et difficile a trouvé par exemple mais je l'ai vu manger du poulet ce n'est pas logique mais c'est ce qu'elle disait à son ami 

she tries to cook French but she has trouble finding certain ingredients to be more precise was she telling her friend on the phone that meat and picky found for example but I saw her eat chicken it doesn't make sense but that's what she was telling her friend

Tu sais jab parfois elle raconte des histoires à ses amis aussi ce n'est pas toujours logique et parfois contradictoire elle dit à certains amis masculins avec qui elle couche qu'elle ne mélange pas la vie privée avec son travail alors quel le fait des fois alors je rigole quand elle raconte ses histoires 🤣

You know jab sometimes she tells stories to her friends so it is not always logical and sometimes contradictory she tells some male friends with whom she sleeps that she does not mix private life with her work so she does it sometimes so i laugh when she tells her stories 🤣

She is weird. Hello she is in Hungary. They have amazing food there. My grandma is from there. I know what I am talking of 😁

• Like 1

• StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...