Julmodels (2020) Part #2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@StnCld316 to the archives they go. Hope they use the 37 cams for something hot now 👍

It doesn't work that way.

These cameras will be sold on a local flea market site. It's like with LATAM - cameras from Colombia won't help open an apartment in Russia.😉

As far as I understand, they don't have people to Villa now. Sasha go to Rocco film shooting:

Kos in Spain.

Girl who lived there will go home soon. There are also some problems with filming (easy quarantine). As I understand it, agency decided to stop renting this villa. For few models they will rent room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

It doesn't work that way.

These cameras will be sold on a local flea market site. It's like with LATAM - cameras from Colombia won't help open an apartment in Russia.😉

As far as I understand, they don't have people to Villa now. Sasha go to Rocco film shooting:

Kos in Spain.

Girl who lived there will go home soon. There are also some problems with filming (easy quarantine). As I understand it, agency decided to stop renting this villa. For few models they will rent room.

The cams will be returned. Not sold. That's for sure. About the LATAM cams you are right. It was a different cam type and VH had no use for them. But I am sure Jeka won't be happy when they sell his cams. The cams will be returned to him. 

About the rest well they had very good chances to make this a great house and earn a lot of money but they royally fucked it up. Hiding, messing with cams. The list of fines they got must be endless. At least the ones I know of. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The info about the cams is wrong. See below 😉

If these are Stella and Stephan's personal cameras they can sell them or open an apartment. If it's still rent - then they'll be returned to Jeka. 

But look what excellent apartments Jeka have. So what difference does it make all cameras will be sold or another place open for your shitlist?😆

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

If these are Stella and Stephan's personal cameras they can sell them or open an apartment. If it's still rent - then they'll be returned to Jeka. 

But look what excellent apartments Jeka have. So what difference does it make all cameras will be sold or another place open for your shitlist?😆

Stella & Stephan never bought any cams. It's all Jekas cams. 

You know cameras a manager have no use for get returned to VHTV and they will provide them to the manager who needs it. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stella & Stephan never bought any cams. It's all Jekas cams. 

You know cameras a manager have no use for get returned to VHTV and they will provide them to the manager who needs it. 

Well, that means it changed in last year. Manager buy cams and then he could do anything with them. Perhaps you mean that you can sell cameras to VH pool or another manager. 

But for me it is easier to sell cameras in Hungary and buy new ones in Ali as needed. M&H supply cameras to all entire segment. No problem.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well, that means it changed in last year. Manager buy cams and then he could do anything with them. Perhaps you mean that you can sell cameras to VH pool or another manager. 

But for me it is easier to sell cameras in Hungary and buy new ones in Ali as needed. M&H supply cameras to all entire segment. No problem.

What is Ali? Yes M&H are indeed the cam suppliers