Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #3

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Jonno said:

Inviting Kylherb over not helping their situation... They are there for one reason and offer nothing different. 

Its a repeating situation after the first time that Kylie and Jennifer tryed to involve herb and he refused I don't understand the point of his presence. I'm afraid that jen and Bradley are about to leave and simply want to grab as more as possible 

18 minutes ago, dp7 said:

Its a repeating situation after the first time that Kylie and Jennifer tryed to involve herb and he refused I don't understand the point of his presence. I'm afraid that jen and Bradley are about to leave and simply want to grab as more as possible 

For whatever reason/reasons he has no interest in swapping or it would have happened by now. Just there to fuck on camera, or have nowhere else to go. Very much doubt one of them does not have their own place. We will see in time, but cannot see them leaving. 

They gain good reputation because they try to find and bring different couples and swap. Now they are stuck with kylie and herb who offers nothing. They should go back to their previous tactic and if they can't find new repeat the best couples they had sex with. Better to have once or couple times a week a foursome than every one or two days the herb killing anyone that has interest to watch the apartment 

39 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You really shouldn't swell his head like that. Balloons do pop, you know. :biggrin:
(Sorry Rob, I just couldn't help myself. The devil made me do it.) :angel:

You are forgiven just this once but Just is the balloon, i'm the tosser according to the computer genius in Scotland :biggrin:

• Haha 2