B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you really mean B4, or are you mistaken?

I think especially Holly and Magan are very good looking. Also the other girls are nice to watch, although I liked Nelly look more with the original breasts; I am generally an opponent of breast enlargement).

no Alladino i mean in general.if they are gonna bring recycles bring girls that do stuff and not stuck in their rooms or stuck to their phones.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

no Alladino i mean in general.if they are gonna bring recycles bring girls that do stuff and not stuck in their rooms or stuck to their phones.

A little bit of patience is a must on a voyeur site.

The mix does it. Life is not always exciting and also includes smartphones. I think there will also be some very interesting events (the first few days were not bad after all). The important thing is that they are not shows, but are really part of the lives of the people who live there.

It's worth waiting, if the exciting events are actually real.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you really mean B4, or are you mistaken?

I think especially Holly and Magan are very good looking. Also the other girls are nice to watch, although I liked Nelly look more with the original breasts; I am generally an opponent of breast enlargement).

i dont find holly that attractive sorry every man has their preference in women.i consider jasmine prettier then her i like breast on my women.not girls that have tits that look like they swelled up from a mosquito bite. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A little bit of patience is a must on a voyeur site.

The mix does it. Life is not always exciting and also includes smartphones. I think there will also be some very interesting events (the first few days were not bad after all). The important thing is that they are not shows, but are really part of the lives of the people who live there.

It's worth waiting, if the exciting events are actually real.

theres nothing real.on reallifecam the only real is in the couple apt.that is as real as your get.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Are you stuck in a room and stuck on a phone or computer? 😉 

nope i have an ordinary  life i work and watch my grand daughter.i dont own a phone dont go on facebook or twitter.and yes i own a laptop and computer but im not on them 24 seven.im on my playstaion most of the time if i have time to play a game or two.im not stuck to a phone all day.reading dumb ass post like hey i just took a shit let me post it to see how many likes i get thats is so lame.

• Like 1

To begin with, congratulations to CC, I like the new graphics, then, it's nice to come back after a while and see that nothing has changed, always the same faces and always the same things, the "new" cast of B4 is really great, the old one that advances, soon Rocco will come back, Holly, he'll get fucked by someone who passes by and everything will go on, Milena alone in B2, all very absurd indeed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1