B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

i like megan but all you will see from all these girls in this apt.is the girls stuck to their phone like all of the rest of them in the other apt.everything in their lives revolves around there fucking phones.can you imagine dating one of these girls.how can you go on a date with a girl if every moment of her fucking boring life she stuck to her phone.watch them carefully every moment of the day and what do you see?them stuck to their phones they should just make a cell phone in a form of a dildo since thats is their only addiction.ive never seen or heard anyone die of a phone addiction.but seeing these girls being stuck like this is insane.they need help.they have a cell phone syndromes.if rlc.took their phones away do you think they would be here hell no.they need to dump their phones and start giving you guys the paying members what they are supposed to be giving you.

11 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

The only one I don't to see back is Valerie.

Can't stand that girl.

another one who i didnt like just like ginger and milena.these 3 should get put threw the compactor of rlc.following serefina and a few others.if rlc are gonna bring back recycles bring back girls that are worth watching not some dead fish that isnt going to provide you guys with what the members are paying to watch.

16 minutes ago, canito said:

i like megan but all you will see from all these girls in this apt.is the girls stuck to their phone like all of the rest of them in the other apt.everything in their lives revolves around there fucking phones.can you imagine dating one of these girls.how can you go on a date with a girl if every moment of her fucking boring life she stuck to her phone.watch them carefully every moment of the day and what do you see?them stuck to their phones they should just make a cell phone in a form of a dildo since thats is their only addiction.ive never seen or heard anyone die of a phone addiction.but seeing these girls being stuck like this is insane.they need help.they have a cell phone syndromes.if rlc.took their phones away do you think they would be here hell no.they need to dump their phones and start giving you guys the paying members what they are supposed to be giving you.

The smartphones are a medium of today. The girls are neither modest nor extreme in this point, but fit in perfectly with the average. My goodness, even I used my smartphone very often and am clearly not in their age group.

This apartment just needs guests, otherwise nothing will happen. Maybe the girls will be visited by their BFs (if there are any) or find some people in the area.

We should not forget that both of them have just arrived. For real life we need some patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The smartphones are a medium of today. The girls are neither modest nor extreme in this point, but fit in perfectly with the average. My goodness, even I used my smartphone very often and am clearly not in their age group.

This apartment just needs guests, otherwise nothing will happen. Maybe the girls will be visited by their BFs (if there are any) or find some people in the area.

We should not forget that both of them have just arrived. For real life we need some patience.

how many videos of megan out there of her fucking alot.how many videos of holly even more how many videos of leora and the other females on this site doing the usual shit they do even more.i rather see new faces doing this then the same old girls doing the same thing day in day out.

28 minutes ago, canito said:

how many videos of megan out there of her fucking alot.how many videos of holly even more how many videos of leora and the other females on this site doing the usual shit they do even more.i rather see new faces doing this then the same old girls doing the same thing day in day out.

I don't share the idea that new girls are better than girls who have been in the project before. It is about having the right girls in the cast. People who get along well with each other and really live in the apartments (e.g. have visitors).

Sure, with new girls it seems that there are new possibilities and everything could be better. But most of the time it turns out that the girls are just as boring as the girls who were there before.

It is much better to have girls in the cast who really do something in the apartments. No shows but really live there. This is the idea of the project, to get an glimpse into the lives of the residents.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, canito said:

Go have a walk around your town. You'll see plenty of new girls with their eyes glued to their  phones. 😉

22 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Go have a walk around your town. You'll see plenty of new girls with their eyes glued to their  phones. 😉

yup there is and you know what i do when i see them.i yell out watch out with the pole and they jump.thats why you see alot of car accidents that are caused by cell phones are caused more by women then men.

• Like 1