B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

mangiare noccioline e leggere ?!

no, cominciare a mostrarsi nuda alle telecamere, fino a ieri si copriva e i film li hanno visti in salotto, ma oggi hanno passato la giornata insieme al mare, quindi, trai le conclusioni, Megan ha iniziato esattamente cosi con Holly nel suo primo soggiorno

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

here now, and I mean all RLC, is to be sent home.
the most exciting and TRUE thing was Martina with her friend.
I was hoping something would happen; but at least I watched RLC with the excitement I used to be.
the rest are just boring reappearances or useless presences.

What...him stripping naked and putting heels on...😉

• Haha 3

Sure would have been nice if Holly and Megan had chosen they were in a mood for something more when they chose to caress one another yesterday while listening to some music together. Although it did seem somewhat unusual that it was Megan rather than Holly who seemed to have initiated the occasion, as if perhaps she may have been in even more of a mood than only what ended up occurring. It certainly would have been quite nice if they would have chosen to share more of their previous interactions with one another rather than only crossed ways of a bed where views of observations were very minimal. It would be really nice for the two attractive women to share how close their friendship may be in a nice love making session where they would choose to share more of themselves rather than as in as much of obscurity. 😍

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Seguro que habría sido bueno si Holly y Megan hubieran elegido que estaban de humor para algo más cuando eligieron acariciarse el uno al otro ayer mientras escuchaban música juntas. Aunque parecía algo inusual que fuera Megan, en lugar de Holly, quien parecía haber iniciado la ocasión, como si tal vez estuviera de un humor aún mayor que lo que acabó ocurriendo. Ciertamente, hubiera sido muy bueno si hubieran elegido compartir más de sus interacciones anteriores entre sí en lugar de solo cruzar caminos de una cama donde las vistas de las observaciones eran muy mínimas. Sería realmente bueno que las dos atractivas mujeres compartieran lo cercana que puede ser su amistad en una agradable sesión de amor en la que elegirían compartir más de sí mismas en lugar de estar tan en la oscuridad. 😍

These two girls are pure fire when they want sex, yesterday maybe, they didn't feel like it.
Unlike other girls, these girls when they want sex, they go all the way.
In lesbian relationships, now it is the best there is in rlc.

• Like 1