B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

Seems somewhat strange to put a couple (Nelly& Bogdan) in with two single females, could lead to trouble.  I think this is the first couple to move into B4.  You get the impression that N&B have become a couple of 'sofa surfers' moving from pillar to post. no permanent RLC apartment.  They were much more settled in their old St. Petersurg place, it's a real shame they had to leave it.  Let's see how long they stay in B4 (not long, probably).

• Like 1

MEGAN and HOLLY .YOU TWO  ARE GREAT. AND AS ALL THAT HAVE ,SEEN YOU TWO .IN THIS APT. KWOW WHY RLC MOVED AMIRA .TO THE WORTHLESS APT .WITH MONICA AND MILENA..THEM THREE COULD HOLD A CANDLE .TO YOU MAGEN AND HOLLY.I LOVE BOTH OF YOU..❤️❤️

11 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Seems somewhat strange to put a couple (Nelly& Bogdan) in with two single females, could lead to trouble.  I think this is the first couple to move into B4.  You get the impression that N&B have become a couple of 'sofa surfers' moving from pillar to post. no permanent RLC apartment.  They were much more settled in their old St. Petersurg place, it's a real shame they had to leave it.  Let's see how long they stay in B4 (not long, probably).

maybe  the rlc mod .that RLC  .has on c.c .moose54 .can tell us.and i know he will say he has nothing to do with RLC .but as all that are on c.c  can see if something is said bad about RLC OR A GIRL IN BAECELONA APT. MOOSE54 .IS THE FIRST TO COME AND SAY .ITS NOT TRUE..