Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

She blocked the cam with her boyfriend? 😂

Was at that party from Lyla when they went offline. Kim and boyfriend were in the bathroom. She was already half naked and asked him to block the cam. 

30 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Don't wanna spoil the fun but little change. In the old appt she blocked the cam when it got interesting with her boyfriend. 

man i know it . i saw everything that happened in that july 4tht night party. cause that i said that i hope..... she until today doesnt did anything sexual with cams on.

1 minute ago, rodox said:

man i know it . i saw everything that happened in that july 4tht night party. cause that i said that i hope..... she until today doesnt not did anything sexual with cams on.

one way or another is always very good to see a gorgeous doll like her

4 minutes ago, rodox said:

one way or another is always very good to see a gorgeous doll like her

You still can hope. We don't know if she still has a boyfriend and she likes Still. So maybe with Still (if he comes back) and some drinks you never know. 

Smart move from Scott and Sabrina to bring them in.  More beauty and more viewers. 

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

You still can hope. We don't know if she still has a boyfriend and she likes Still. So maybe with Still (if he comes back) and some drinks you never know. 

Smart move from Scott and Sabrina to bring them in.  More beauty and more viewers. 

i am not a  vhtv subscriber  since 2 months ago but if she starts to comes frequently i will come back for her sake. in moment i did not see anything interesting in VHTv to keep a signature.