Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Well. Babi doesn't care about Covid, just as she doesn't care about animals - the only animals Babi cares about are the party variety.

Babi is a good friend of Masha (CC-member has confirmed this to me). Babi visits Masha more often. If Masha had not known this with Babi`s aversion to cats, she would not do it. Babi has regularly provided food and water for the cats. Cats can also have aversion to humans.
I do not take sides for anyone. And I am not horny for Babi, not my type. I always look at people from several sides, also what could make her behave and do something.
But I also respect your opinion. 😀

4 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Babi is a good friend of Masha (CC-member has confirmed this to me). Babi visits Masha more often. If Masha had not known this with Babi`s aversion to cats, she would not do it. Babi has regularly provided food and water for the cats. Cats can also have aversion to humans.
I do not take sides for anyone. And I am not horny for Babi, not my type. I always look at people from several sides, also what could make her behave and do something.
But I also respect your opinion. 😀

thanks for this comment👍
All people we see should be treated with respect. I have heard various conversations from Babi. She is a very responsible and helpful person. "Babi is not interested in Covid" is simply wrong, I do not know how the writer of this comment got his knowledge.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

thanks for this comment👍
All people we see should be treated with respect. I have heard various conversations from Babi. She is a very responsible and helpful person. "Babi is not interested in Covid" is simply wrong, I do not know how the writer of this comment got his knowledge.

thanks rado07,
maybe the way of thinking of other people helps the author and you get him to think about what it was just written there. Especially where did he get the information about "Party", maybe he can comment on it? Does he have any facts to confirm that?

• Like 1