Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

1 Dog (American Staffordshire Terrier???)

I am not familiar with this dog breed

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

young stafford terrier? Cats locked in the bedroom!

Maybe there is someone who knows about these dogs ?
And please note that these are not bloodthirsty dogs, man has brought them to this point. Save the comments

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I generally think breast enlargement is a bad idea.

An essential difference is individuality. Tattoos can be an expression of the individuality. Breast enlargements seem to me the opposite of this. The wish to correspond to a supposed ideal, unification instead of individuality.

Tattoos, as long as not exaggerated, can make a person more interesting.

Nope NOpe NOPe NOPE....wrong on all counts!!

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha finally found someone to get the recording studio program up and running

The PC and the program are from Sasha (her EX,she said)
he didn't take it with him
It seems that there are problems with the update or download

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The PC and the program are from Sasha (her EX,she said)
he didn't take it with him
It seems that there are problems with the update or download

With guests in the apartment you see Masha at her best. It's really fun to watch, even if they' re only fixing the computer. This is what I mean when I write "real life". Normal people do normal things. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

The girl and one of the guys are a couple, they have also been visiting the apartment before. Really very interesting guests, talent for music and really good looking.

No problem with nudity, but unfortunately that will most likely be the limit. Anyway, very nice to have them back in the apartment. Masha really has the most interesting guests at the moment.

* No - Eliska & Pepik have the most interesing guests at the moment. 😁

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Thanks Alladino, the girl has interesting tattoos. This is always good information for "newcomers". Masha surprises me again and again

* Sorry, no such thing as 'interesting tattoos' - only ugly, horrible tattoos !  However, if people want these hideous things plastered all over their body, it's up to them - it's about freedom of choice.  I personally can't stand the things ! 🤮

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, moreau said:

what a horror her tattoos ... it is typical for girls ..... pass as much in front of a mirror to hide a small button and not to notice that she is massaging her skin with horrible tattoos 

* It's a tattoo pandemic that's swept the world - all very sad.  Tats are particularly horrible on females.

• Like 1