Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

17 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

I would also be glad if the trend fake tits, duck lips, Botox and all the other unnecessary shit would finally stop.

Don't hold your breath - it's not stopping, it's getting worse !  Things are going down a disturbing and dangerous road ... tattoos, boob jobs, blowjob lips, cheek implants. and most alarming of all 'facial augmentation' ... where this tampering with nature will end, god only knows. 

.spacer.png

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Don't hold your breath - it's not stopping, it's getting worse !  Things are going down a disturbing and dangerous road ... tattoos, boob jobs, blowjob lips, cheek implants. and most alarming of all 'facial augmentation' ... where this tampering with nature will end, god only knows. 

Maybe clit extensions...😏

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What the hell are you on about?

I was commenting on naga's comment on 'clit extensions'!  It helps to read the comments that come before!  Perhaps being isolated in your 'clubhouse' you've missed all the ad's on Amazon for penis extensions! LOL! 

5 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I was commenting on naga's comment on 'clit extensions'!  It helps to read the comments that come before!  Perhaps being isolated in your 'clubhouse' you've missed all the ad's on Amazon for penis extensions! LOL! 

Wow such a cleaver comment, except if you weren't so isolated in your own bubble, you'd see I've already made posts on multiple RLC threads today, proving that indeed I'm not isolated in my "clubhouse." Nice try but try again.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Alladino said:

I generally think breast enlargement is a bad idea.

An essential difference is individuality. Tattoos can be an expression of the individuality. Breast enlargements seem to me the opposite of this. The wish to correspond to a supposed ideal, unification instead of individuality.

Tattoos, as long as not exaggerated, can make a person more interesting.

* I wouldn't agree with you on the tattoo issue.  I basically agree about the breast-enlargement issue ... but what if a female was lacking in the boob department e.g. 2 pimples? 🤔

spacer.png