How fast can you make this post go off-topic?

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I've thrown away plenty of fuel-filled cheap disposable lighters because the valve/striker wheel/etc. fell apart.

I also find that I need to replace mercury filled light bulbs at 10 times the rate as the old, better, incandescent bulbs.

To my credit, however, I've found that I've developed an expertise in becoming a grouchy old squirrel.

Depends on what brand they are, some of them are real buggers to tune.

I can handle SUs and Strombergs.

I'm too old for fuel injection, and I don't have the white lab coat needed to work on the new fangled systems.

I like the Carters, Edelbrocks which are essentially Carter, Rochester, SU, and now to dig up a few oldies, Zenith, Stromburg. Those that don't know SU's, you have to keep the leather seals oiled in the accelerator pumps to keep them from stumbling.

Fuel Injection is great if it's timed to the cam and ignition properly. The digital electronic units I'm devoid of any knowledge. Too new for me. We used to tune an engine with a glass of water on the fender. No ripples at idle would mean a perfect running car.

I had a Zippo years ago, pulled it apart and never got it back the way it should have been :'(

How? They are so simplistic.

I like hot cinnamon buns, myself.

Leora's look pretty good right now.

I just like hot wet pussy.  ::)

Guest Squirrel

Yes. Breaking Bad was a TV show.

I don't have cable TV, but I saw an episode of "Shameless" on a friend's TV. It was suitably disgusting, utterly hilarious, and a great documentary about society today.

Other than that; N&K got really involved with Game of Thrones so I rented the disks for the older seasons. I use N&K as my TV review critics; they seem to spend most of their home life studying TV shows...