How fast can you make this post go off-topic?

Guest Squirrel

I can handle the trimmed around the ears part. But I really like them not looking like they pushed a litter of kids through them with half of the insides hanging out. And while some hood ornaments look cool, I don't want it poking my eye out on a 69.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can handle the trimmed around the ears part. But I really like them not looking like they pushed a litter of kids through them with half of the insides hanging out. And while some hood ornaments look cool, I don't want it poking my eye out on a 69.

If you are doing it with your eyes you're doing it wrong.

Foamy I saw were Rocky went to he is filming Geico commercials with Bullwinkle Hope he not running out of money  ;)

Yeah. I saw that, too. He's apologized to the family. It seems the little fuck-head flying rodent got paranoid about Tech Fashion, Inc. banning him, so he feigned his own death. We've forgiven him (spending your life being tailed by enemy agents can lead to paranoia, you know). He's promised to donate some nickels to the Church of Foamy, so I'll let it go.

Besides, he got to act with the master, Mr. Gecko. An huge honor for any cartoon character. I froth with envy!

But he's still a fucking asshole flying rat...

Yes, this reminds me of the old days, when atonal dissyncopation was invented by the master. Depending upon the frame of reference (or quality of the acid), Beethoven would sound like crap and Don Van Vliet's work was melodic. It's nice to know that experimentalism continues on with the new generation, an unbroken chain that still, to this day, has elements of the Blues...wah-de-do-dah-day.