What do you want from RLC?

All of a sudden RLC is worth watching again, for me anyway. Over time I've realised that I'm becoming less interested in the girls bating, and more in their appearance, both dressed and undressed, such as in the shower. Of course, I've always enjoyed there genuine interacting and mixing, building relationships and making new friends..that goes without saying 😁

So it pleases me to have 3 great bodies in B2...Imo, the best selection of (residents) boobs we've ever had at 1 time in the same house. They don't have to bate every day, although now and again wouldn't have me complaining.
Also we now have a stunning new girl in B1. I think she might be out more than in, sadly, but if she's as enjoyable to watch when she's in as she was yesterday, I'll be a happy man. I have a good feeling about Ariana and it's in my pants lol...😆
If we get another lovely girl in B4 to keep cutie Holly company, all 3 GOV come back on my radar...

• Like 1

I just thought it would be interesting to see what floats you're particular boat because we're all here for different reasons. It's hard to fathom out what some guys are wanting from RLC because they seem to complain about pretty much everything...

• Like 2

I'll bite!!  There is nothing more than I would want from RLC, and that is for them to get back to how they were when they first came online.  Right now there is absolutely nothing that would want to make me subscribe to RLC!  Nelly & Bogdan are a freaking joke, never liked them...never will.  All the constant recycles needs to come to a stop!  All the existing couples need to be kicked out, along with Masha!  I don't like RLC anymore and I'm only here because of the forum and to pick on you guys.  I think it's wrong to put Piper and Taylor in B5, there should only be male/female couples in there because i'm sure that all you are going to see now from B5 is Piper & Taylor walking around naked or at least topless in front of a supposed married man and that's just wrong IMO.  Like several people have been saying, it's time for RLC to get back to the way they were and flush every single tenant down the toilet with the exception of Ariana because she is new.  RLC is doing absolutely nothing to help their cause!!

Naga...no offense bud but you are just weak!  If you re-subbed for one new girl, that just confirms it.  I know that you've seen enough of Monica over the years and for you to use her as one of the reasons you've come back....well, I just have a hard time believing that, sorry.

Anabel & Efim and Maya would make me resub.. That and more g/g b/gg action from Irma.

Overall new long-term couples like Linda & Tibor can be pleasing to watch. People with "normal" lives and not the boring baitshows from Leora + vacation appartments.

• Like 2

What do i want to see?  Well to me all female's Crack's are pretty much the same,so as the old saying goes " if you seen one you've seen them all ". so IF and i say "IF " You can find one (or more) that run's east and west instead of north and south and get them on rlc (or any voyeur site)then i Might subscribe until then.....Good Morning No GIF by The Grinch

• Haha 4

It all comes down to just one thing. If you like you buy, if you don't like you don't buy. There's too many people on here now trying to pull rlc down and influence others into not buying, as well as providing nasty comments about the cast. Rlc as changed from whatever it use to be 10 years ago. Get use to it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It all comes down to just one thing. If you like you buy, if you don't like you don't buy. There's too many people on here now trying to pull rlc down and influence others into not buying, as well as providing nasty comments about the cast. Rlc as changed from whatever it use to be 10 years ago. Get use to it.

paul f thompkins do not want GIF

• Haha 2