Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

à l’instant, Concour1 a dit :

Malia spent a night at the apartment with this guy and even gave him a bath.  Nothing happened.  With Leora I think this guy may have other wishes.

Hopefully Leora keeps her wits about her or maybe not.

He did get his beasty out and was flashing it at Malia until she gave him something to cover it up! I think Leora likes the attention but won't be doing anything with any dude in the apartment due to the whole Paul thing, she still gets all emotional every time she speaks to him which is quite often.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Concour1 said:

Malia is just kinda there. 🙂

Everytime he is there he makes a point of sitting close to Leora, I think he has been interested in her for along time, I can also understand why Paul did not like him.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Did Malia bring this guy home with her?

As it's been said on here many times. He is a friend from Russia they both have known for many years. He stays with the girls as a freeloader almost seems like onece a month now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Everytime he is there he makes a point of sitting close to Leora, I think he has been interested in her for along time, I can also understand why Paul did not like him.

Except Leora does not like him that way. He's in the friend zone as we say and probably always be.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1