Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #1

Without any doubt ALL tenants are interested in the number of wiews and therefore their earnings.
In your opinion, when you see a shooting like this, are you tempted to continue with the vision?
Certain behaviors have no explanation.

mel.thumb.jpg.2c5cf8a55e6b020a4bde070ee687fbbf.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, budda said:

Without any doubt ALL tenants are interested in the number of wiews and therefore their earnings.
In your opinion, when you see a shooting like this, are you tempted to continue with the vision?

yeah, that blue light is very annoying. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, budda said:

And what does that say about them that they continue doing it. 

3 hours ago, budda said:

As much as I really don't care what lighting is used, this is an example when I saw it I simply changed to another apartment as it is really bad for me to view.

4 hours ago, Just In said:

As much as I really don't care what lighting is used, this is an example when I saw it I simply changed to another apartment as it is really bad for me to view.

I did the same.

• Like 1