Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The girl is Fayes friend Iris

The tattooed girl have 100500 hot friends. I wrote this when she was here earlier as candidate.

But I am very surprised to see her again. In that time Sergio say ~ This bitch will never come in his house again.

So - never say never.:biggrin: 

In terms of participation, she can be bright - but can also close very quickly. Like hot brunette&husband from swinger gang Lydia&Loki. The risk violations of rules is high in apt this tattooed girl. But it will definitely be interesting.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

The tattooed girl have 100500 hot friends. I wrote this when she was here earlier as candidate.

But I am very surprised to see her again. In that time Sergio say ~ This bitch will never come in his house again.

So - never say never.:biggrin: 

In terms of participation, she can be bright - but can also close very quickly. Like hot brunette&husband from swinger gang Lydia&Loki. The risk violations of rules is high in apt this tattooed girl. But it will definitely be interesting.

I said earlier they sorted out their differences. About rules violations we will see. I am sure H&F told her about all the rules. They are usually well prepared when it comes to this. 
About Rilee & Sven (Couple from Lydia Loki gang) it is not rules but family reasons preventing them to be in the project. 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I said earlier they sorted out their differences. About rules violations we will see. I am sure H&F told her about all the rules. They are usually well prepared when it comes to this. 
About Rilee & Sven (Couple from Lydia Loki gang) it is not rules but family reasons preventing them to be in the project. 

1) This girl cannot control the guests. Rather, need person who control her at final stages of party.

2) L&L also have family reasons (child). But this did not prevent them from finding an option and participate.😉

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) This girl cannot control the guests. Rather, need person who control her at final stages of party.

2) L&L also have family reasons (child). But this did not prevent them from finding an option and participate.😉

1. Everybody can learn or change. Don't you think? 
2. Yes but maybe not every can find an option for that.