Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Then again perhaps nobody else wants to or is that interested eh, just a thought?

Maybe. But looks here a lot of other topics with no posts. I guess too much topics for too few people to post everywhere. So maybe it is no bad idea when some people focus on a particular topic.... You could do Maddie or M&H when Athena is there for example 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Then again perhaps nobody else wants to or is that interested eh, just a thought?

That's you just kicked the kids club door.... They will all run out now. 😉

Football Academy Running GIF by ŁKS Łódź

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

1. Everybody can learn or change. Don't you think? 

She's a partygirl - with friends like that. I doubt she can control party. 

On  business side, giving her apartment now that, were penalties arrives for any loud bunch is bad idea. The best strategy is open 2-3-4 sofa holder apartments with 100% controlled activities. And earn from them 70-90 dollars per week + rent cams from each apartment.

It would be great if she became participant in new apartment (better than all open apartments in 2020👍). But your favorite couple have many problems (maybe even in first month).

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe. But looks here a lot of other topics with no posts. I guess too much topics for too few people to post everywhere. So maybe it is no bad idea when some people focus on a particular topic.... You could do Maddie or M&H when Athena is there for example 😉

Sorry no can do, no sub :biggrin: Can't keep doing the same thing over and over, gets boring and a waste of money :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

She's a partygirl - with friends like that. I doubt she can control party. 

On  business side, giving her apartment now that, were penalties arrives for any loud bunch is bad idea. The best strategy is open 2-3-4 sofa holder apartments with 100% controlled activities. And earn from them 70-90 dollars per week + rent cams from each apartment.

It would be great if she became participant in new apartment (better than all open apartments in 2020👍). But your favorite couple have many problems (maybe even in first month).

We will see. 😁