Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

thats true, i think she deserves an apt,witch i'm confident that thats the reasson why she spents so much time there now.

A year ago. She was candidate year ago. But then M&S did not behave like professionals.

AlisaFaye1.JPG

FayeJax1.JPG

FayeRichard31.JPG

She doesn't have the best character. But she can do hot show + bring in a lot hot guests. However, if M&S again quarrel with her, then probably we will not see her for another year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

A year ago. She was candidate year ago. But then M&S did not behave like professionals.

AlisaFaye1.JPG

FayeJax1.JPG

FayeRichard31.JPG

She doesn't have the best character. But she can do hot show + bring in a lot hot guests. However, if M&S again quarrel with her, then probably we will not see her for another year.

a year ago there was other problems that Faye could not join, but it is true that M&S are not people that you can trust, the best for Faye would be to get an apartment away from M&S but unfortunately all her hot friends are coming from her work witch is in the city of M&S so yeah it is for sure they gonna try to get advantage from her, and yeah if they quarrel would be bad, since i have heard Sergio threatening tenants in this situation.

15 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

a year ago there was other problems that Faye could not join

Well, then I heard Sergio result for that girl at level: "This bitch will never come in his house again"

When she alone in apartment (M&S go to vacation), she generally made plans to participate. And then they hard quarreled and result from Sergio is higher. This is how puzzle works.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, then I heard Sergio result for that girl at level: "This bitch will never come in his house again"

When she alone in apartment (M&S go to vacation), she generally made plans to participate. And then they hard quarreled and result from Sergio is higher. This is how puzzle works.

let me say this way, even if everyone would want she to join last year it would not be possible. it was not up to Sergio to decide, it was impossible for her to join last year 😜.

some boss of vh said to Sergio to not loose her and that is why now she is here, as for the quarrel i dont remember she to had a fight with Sergio but with Melissa, witch if i remembering correctly it was the shitty charachter of Mellisa that started all of that.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

let me say this way, even if everyone would want she to join last year it would not be possible. it was not up to Sergio to decide, it was impossible for her to join last year 😜.

some boss of vh said to Sergio to not loose her and that is why now she is here, as for the quarrel i dont remember she to had a fight with Sergio but with Melissa, witch if i remembering correctly it was the shitty charachter of Mellisa that started all of that.

I am just happy to see, they were mature enough to put aside their differences and are working together again. I really like Faye, she is a beautiful girl and she has a unique personality, she brings life back to vhtv and that is badly needed right now. 😃

• Like 1