Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

Seems logical, but does the pole in the living room indicate she's a dancer/stripper (and Tibor might be a bouncer)?ย  It doesn't mean they don't have other things going on.

Maybe I'm pulling at strings.ย ย 

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Seems logical, but does the pole in the living room indicate she's a dancer/stripper (and Tibor might be a bouncer)?ย  It doesn't mean they don't have other things going on.

Maybe I'm pulling at strings.ย ย 

Unfortunately you are wrong on both occupations.ย  Linda can barely hang onto the pole let alone pole dance.ย  Tibor dreams of being a hip hop star/dancer.ย  They both have dreams of being social media influencers...

ย 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rebls said:

Unfortunately you are wrong on both occupations.ย  Linda can barely hang onto the pole let alone pole dance.ย  Tibor dreams of being a hip hop star/dancer.ย  They both have dreams of being social media influencers...

ย 

So,.... the pole is only holding up the ceiling and Tibor wants to be the next Justin Timberlake.ย  Not necessarilyย asking what they do.ย  But it seems they hold jobs similar to office hours (gone by early morning, returns before dinner time).

18 minutes ago, rlcdude69 said:

Just been curious recently to find out what city Linda & Tibor live in, ive searched through all discussion but couldnt seem to find it. I remember RLC used to post the time zones but they are now gone too. Can anyone help out

Prague, Czechiaย 

all informations about apartmentsย 

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/11607-overview-explanation-of-all-the-rlc-apartment-names/

ย 

There have been many comments at other apartment topics where people would like to see guests getting their own apartment . I have always found this guest that currently is at Linda and Tiborโ€™s very attractive and I would dare to say that it would be great to see her having her own apartment ๐Ÿ˜‰

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There have been many comments at other apartment topics where people would like to see guests getting their own apartment . I have always found this guest that currently is at Linda and Tiborโ€™s very attractive and I would dare to say that it would be great to see her having her own apartment ๐Ÿ˜‰

Never going to happen but her and Linda together would be hot. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Like 1