Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

I was hoping for the nice lady guest who has taken showers naked and being in lots of photo shootings with Linda to actually stay with her boyfriend  but it seems that isn’t happening tonight 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

thats ONLY because this entire RLC afternoon is boring? and dead ....zero going on  ....thats why

Everyone has an answer for everything and  the simple fact of the matter the girls apartments are boring 24/7 and when a couple apartment goes at number 1 ahead or Leora and the girls apt the answer is the apt are boring lol.

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Everyone has an answer for everything and  the simple fact of the matter the girls apartments are boring 24/7 and when a couple apartment goes at number 1 ahead or Leora and the girls apt the answer is the apt are boring lol.

The real life with the real feelings and the real people that so many want , at the end is characterized as boring 😂🤣😳 As I have said many times , I don’t know if the subscribers actually know what they want to have . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The real life with the real feelings and the real people that so many want , at the end is characterized as boring 😂🤣😳 As I have said many times , I don’t know if the subscribers actually know what they want to have . 

It's like that in every apartment on RLC.  RLC needs to redevelop and get rid of the current Tenants and bring in all new ones.  Toss the Barcelona Party Girls aside and get back to the basics that made them successful.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's like that in every apartment on RLC.  RLC needs to redevelop and get rid of the current Tenants and bring in all new ones.  Toss the Barcelona Party Girls aside and get back to the basics that made them successful.  

I think they should have a lot like when they began with this streaming idea ( which as we know is based on a Russian reality program ) and need to “ marry “ this idea with the best examples they have gathered as knowledge with all the years that the project is running . For example , the GOV concept isn’t a bad idea but they could keep a lot of the positive things and make it even better with the ideas they had with the original content . 

On 12/5/2020 at 8:19 PM, ddhm said:

I think they should have a lot like when they began with this streaming idea ( which as we know is based on a Russian reality program ) and need to “ marry “ this idea with the best examples they have gathered as knowledge with all the years that the project is running . For example , the GOV concept isn’t a bad idea but they could keep a lot of the positive things and make it even better with the ideas they had with the original content . 

If they continue with the GOV concept then they should at least bring in newer girls.  Bringing the same ones over and over again is quite boring.  One can only watch the same tit's and ass for so long then it gets stale.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2020 at 8:46 PM, StnCld316 said:

If they continue with the GOV concept then they should at least bring in newer girls.  Bringing the same ones over and over again is quite boring.  One can only watch the same tit's and ass for so long then it gets stale.

They could just bring the fan favorites , they know who they are i think , and mix with some new faces .. whenever they bring not so entertaining repeaters , this is when we get the most complains .. in my opinion , all characters and personalities are needed , the new faces will always be a risk if they don’t prove “ promising “ enough and they could very fast become even more boring than repeaters .

I do think that Covid has messed up a lot with who and when to bring in the apartments and also not being able to expand with more apartments 

• Like 1

I found the party at Linda and Tibor's very interesting because you can see that everyone is having fun normally, it's a real party with friends as I can live with my own
it's the feast of Saint Nicholas, a feast that I also have in my region in France

We can see that the cameras do not prevent people from having fun and sometimes it allows to have this kind of very nice moment with people who have no connection with the project, being only guests and especially real couple's friends

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/16_11?ts=1607211445&from=share

It is for this kind of moment that I subscribe to RLC every month, with the loss of apartments in Russia and the covid which has added to the difficulty, this kind of moment has become quite rare, hoping that we can have a nice surprise in 2021

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

I found the party at Linda and Tibor's very interesting because you can see that everyone is having fun normally, it's a real party with friends as I can live with my own
it's the feast of Saint Nicholas, a feast that I also have in my region in France

We can see that the cameras do not prevent people from having fun and sometimes it allows to have this kind of very nice moment with people who have no connection with the project, being only guests and especially real couple's friends

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/16_11?ts=1607211445&from=share

It is for this kind of moment that I subscribe to RLC every month, with the loss of apartments in Russia and the covid which has added to the difficulty, this kind of moment has become quite rare, hoping that we can have a nice surprise in 2021

Very rarely do I disagree with you and I don't again. I too enjoyed watching the party. There was single guys and couples to watch.

I think that from all apartments of RLC , this one first and then Martina and Alberto’s are the two with the happiest and most genuine feelings and atmosphere . This couple does have a real life in front of cameras and i think it is the perfect example of how having normal lives can work out by sharing it in front of cameras . The normal life like any of us with the only difference that they have cameras installed which , to be honest , I never get any feeling that it is something that they think of , all their behavior it is life the cameras aren’t there and I think this makes it even more watchable when we tune in to watch . This couple has a life in front cameras for themselves and not for the cameras for clicks and pleasuring fans or whoever . And I think at the end , this is in a way the original concept that RLC admins had in mind when they started . 

They even got married during their RLC life , they have shared all with the subscribers and in the way I see it , they totally respect the viewers who pay , themselves  being decent in all of their daily routine lives and personally , watching two people being happy and share all with good vibes and smile , it is the best steps towards positivity and optimism 😌☺️😇

• Like 3