Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

• 2 weeks later...

Ideal Christmas Eve celebrations from Linda & Tibor , happiness at its best for the first ever Mr & Mrs Tibor ( Linda ) as a married couple . All the best to them and thanks for sharing their lives with us in this absolutely fantastic realistic way 🤗

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ideal Christmas Eve celebrations from Linda & Tibor , happiness at its best for the first ever Mr & Mrs Tibor ( Linda ) as a married couple . All the best to them and thanks for sharing their lives with us in this absolutely fantastic realistic way 🤗

From past Christmas' of these two, it is a special event (excluding the beej).  Tibor gets sentimental.  I've seen in the past where they stand by the tree and sign Carrols (I don't celebrate but find the traditions endearing). 

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

From past Christmas' of these two, it is a special event (excluding the beej).  Tibor gets sentimental.  I've seen in the past where they stand by the tree and sign Carrols (I don't celebrate but find the traditions endearing). 

I have watched last year’s also 😊 It is good in any case to see that there are people still having “ the spirit of Christmas “ feeling with all of their actions celebrating 😇

• Like 1

The only regular couples house(thank you Linda and Tibor) that we actualy can see them in this special day(not sure if K&S will return later or not),We rlc payed clients have three and and half regular couples houses and one house and half residents gone vacations..C&Y house didnt reopened..nothing.They bothered bringing some more boring barca girls in the latest months(when there are a bunch of them already around naked,with lgs opend to cams,bating gor three,four hours,doing bs threesomes)but they didnt bothered giving normal houses fans some more houses and residents.Worst Cristimas i seen in rlc ever.Almost nothing to see and no variety to all users and tastes.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The only regular couples house(thank you Linda and Tibor) that we actualy can see them in this special day(not sure if K&S will return later or not),We rlc payed clients have three and and half regular couples houses and one house and half residents gone vacations..C&Y house didnt reopened..nothing.They bothered bringing some more boring barca girls in the latest months(when there are a bunch of them already around naked,with lgs opend to cams,bating gor three,four hours,doing bs threesomes)but they didnt bothered giving normal houses fans some more houses and residents.Worst Cristimas i seen in rlc ever.Almost nothing to see and no variety to all users and tastes.

Actually , we can’t complain that the couples want to spend this particular period of the year with their families , beloved ones or friends or whoever away from the house .. were they staying would be a bonus , but to be honest , I can’t think that many people on Christmas Eve are tuned in to watch , it is for once a gathering if possible ( due to Covid ) with the people we love . For once , it is fair holidays off for everyone 😊

6 minutes ago, bob larmey said:

je pense que je n'avais jamais vu deux personnes aussi fainéant que ca,elle sa journée c'est baillé et se maquillée et lui devant le pc et pendant ce temps la nous on les payent

Tu paye un abonnement pour avoir la possibilité de les regarder, tu ne les payent pas vraiment sinon leur salaire ne serait pas bien gros 😁

Sinon tu dois ne pas regarder au bon moment car ils font beaucoup d'autres choses assez intéressantes

Et pour finir, être sur le PC est en parti le travail de Tibor, cela lui permet d'avoir un vrai salaire autre que simplement ton abonnement 😉

• Upvote 1