Elaine (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, maitre197 said:

I am, of course, a cynic. Until now, it’s hard for me to understand - how to be raped at a swing party. But I don't like what I see - four big guys and one little girl.

How bout seven?  A party my wife and I was at several years ago.  Or five at a sex club we were at.  Not my cup of tea, but not out of the ordinary at all.  Your sheltered life. :dodgy:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197
49 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

If it will be 4 girls and one boy, your words will bedifferent))

Natural because i am a heterosexual man.

For business  even 3F5M will be much better too.  

8 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

She'd knock seven bells out all of them. LOL 

Hi Slender,long time no speak?You're damn right she would and irrespective of what some members say about her I'll bet she could handle that four.👍She provides plenty entertainment for the paying punters but she gets slagged off just because of her dodgy hair!!so fucking what if she looks different good on her I say.👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Slender,long time no speak?You're damn right she would and irrespective of what some members say about her I'll bet she could handle that four.👍She provides plenty entertainment for the paying punters but she gets slagged off just because of her dodgy hair!!so fucking what if she looks different good on her I say.👍

Arite Dave. No been on much. Busy with work etc. From what I seen she'd handle them goofs no problemo. We've all had dodgy hair at some point, I know I have LOL. Do what you can with it while you still have it I say. Got more hair on my chest ffs. LOL 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Arite Dave. No been on much. Busy with work etc. From what I seen she'd handle them goofs no problemo. We've all had dodgy hair at some point, I know I have LOL. Do what you can with it while you still have it I say. Got more hair on my chest ffs. LOL 

Grass doesn't grow on a busy street pal.👍😀

Rob must look like a hippy😀👍

• Haha 3