B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana all ready to go out again. ๐Ÿ™„

She received a call from her boyfriend or he rang her. In any case it was a short conversation in english. A wise old man told me once "whenever you see a beautiful woman ,you can bet there's a guy willing to pay the fare to get rid of her". ย I hope this isn't the case here. I don't think she will be gone for long, in any case she seems to be getting a lot of expert advice.๐Ÿ˜Š

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

She received a call from her boyfriend or he rang her. In any case it was a short conversation in english. A wise old man told me once "whenever you see a beautiful woman ,you can bet there's a guy willing to pay the fare to get rid of her". ย I hope this isn't the case here. I don't think she will be gone for long, in any case she seems to be getting a lot of expert advice.๐Ÿ˜Š

The saying I was taught was...You show me a man with a beautiful woman at his side and I'll show you a man that is tired of her shit!

Who in the hell is she getting expert advice from?ย  I didn't know that Dr. Phil visited these girls because she sure isn't going to get any expert advice from Irma or Gina.

• Haha 1

Il y a 6 heures, corvette84 a ditย :

Ariana est partie et a donnรฉ un gros cรขlin ร  Irma. Je suppose qu'elle ne reviendra pas avant un moment. ๐Ÿ˜’

elle est rentrรฉe tรดtย  ย 01 h 13, est restรฉe longtemps au rez de chaussรฉe et est maintenant dans sa chambreย 

14 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

who is ariana tallking to

I have seen her doing it again , it is like a religious ritual , she is an Orthodox Church believerย ย as she made her prayer in the orthodox way ,ย like she is talking / praying for someone by having a lighted candle . Kind of weird but since it has to do with religion , the beliefs of anyone are the most respected .ย 

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Strange thing happened. Ariana woke up, grabbed her vibrator, and used it for about a minute and a half. Then she stopped and rolled over to go back to sleep.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Yeah,ย I saw that! She must have been having a hell of a dream.๐Ÿ˜ she just masturbated again about 20 minutes ago and that was hidden and lasted about 5 minutes. She was obviously in a hurry.