B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAOย  now that you mention it......NO!ย  Why in the heck does she have to be so visible, her and her other half are much better to be invisible!!ย  Why does she have to go to every apartment to take a bath or shower?ย  I honestly can't stand her or Bogdan and it's best for all the viewers if they were never to be seen again!!!

Lucky you don't have to watch them though.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wish one day u can say irma fucking

and your wish is one day u can say irma packing ๐Ÿ™‚

I would be all for seeing Irma fucking, but that seems like a total pipe dream at this point.

I don't really understand why she's still there. She seems like she checked out mentally months ago. She doesn't even do anything with other girls nowย except for the occasional half-hearted tease show or side-by-side bate. She's been there for what? 9 or 10 months? And meanwhile they're putting girls like Amalia in shared beds because there areย no open rooms...ย 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, timber said:

I would be all for seeing Irma fucking, but that seems like a total pipe dream at this point.

I don't really understand why she's still there. She seems like she checked out mentally months ago. She doesn't even do anything with other girls nowย except for the occasional half-hearted tease show or side-by-side bate. She's been there for what? 9 or 10 months? And meanwhile they're putting girls like Amalia in shared beds because there areย no open rooms...ย 

there are no open rooms because of two managers that should not even be involved in the project.ย  Nelly & Bogdan are the biggest problem with RLC these days!!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there are no open rooms because of two managers that should not even be involved in the project.ย  Nelly & Bogdan are the biggest problem with RLC these days!!

The Barcelona apartments urgently need a larger number of guys. Whether as visitors, couples or perhaps even individuals.

Currently there are only two guys in the cast, not a good time to see Bodgan move out.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The Barcelona apartments urgently need a larger number of guys. Whether as visitors, couples or perhaps even individuals.

Currently there are only two guys in the cast, not a good time to see Bodgan move out.

The Barcelona apartments do not need any fucking loser guys.ย  Those apartment were doing great until all the dickheads started showing up.ย  Bogdan needs to move out ASAP and take that skinny, ugly Nelly with him!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

The Barcelona apartments do not need any fucking loser guys.ย  Those apartment were doing great until all the dickheads started showing up.ย  Bogdan needs to move out ASAP and take that skinny, ugly Nelly with him!!

You got me wrong. I don't mean looser guys. I mean guys the girls really like.

The Barcelona apartments were and are not in good condition. This is mainly a problem with the concept of GOV that leads to all these silly shows. More guys means more life and less shows. It would result in more real life and would be a win for all. Including the girls, if they guys are hot. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1