B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't really get soccer either, it's boring.  :undecided:

There's too much money and too many prima donnas at the top now...But it's still my #1 sport. But it's weird with Covid, watching the matches on TV with no spectators and 'canned' cheering...🥴

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's too much money and too many prima donnas at the top now...But it's still my #1 sport. But it's weird with Covid, watching the matches on TV with no spectators and 'canned' cheering...🥴

I do enjoy watching how animated they get when they get hurt.  The fake injury ...no matter how small in soccer is hilarious.

• Upvote 1

It could be that Gina has split with Curly , I am not noticing anymore the paintings she made while with him and I believe referring to him , the ones which were behind her room’s door . On a similar occasion and back to their first argument due to Ulyana , she had ripped some of them , only to make new ones after proceeding peacefully with their relation . Judging also by the fact that it is many days that he hasn’t been in the apartment , I guess we need to wait how this situation evolves . I would have personally liked to see a possible gathering with him and Holly at the same place , especially after noticing that Holly and Gina got along very well during  the times they have spent together so far .  

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It could be that Gina has split with Curly , I am not noticing anymore the paintings she made while with him and I believe referring to him , the ones which were behind her room’s door . On a similar occasion and back to their first argument due to Ulyana , she had ripped some of them , only to make new ones after proceeding peacefully with their relation . Judging also by the fact that it is many days that he hasn’t been in the apartment , I guess we need to wait how this situation evolves . I would have personally liked to see a possible gathering with him and Holly at the same place , especially after noticing that Holly and Gina got along very well during  the times they have spent together so far .  

LOL you obviously live in a dream world if you are buying any of this BS!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you obviously live in a dream world if you are buying any of this BS!

I do certainly live in a dream world 😊 Surrounded by beautiful beach places , great sunsets , beach bars and cocktails , women to flirt  and whenever there’s not work or feeling bored doing something else , watching the site so as noticing the participants and trying to figure out characters , personalities and actions happening . I don’t think i am doing any harm to anyone else around me by doing so 😊

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

world cup please GIF by ESPN México

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I do certainly live in a dream world 😊 Surrounded by beautiful beach places , great sunsets , beach bars and cocktails , women to flirt  and whenever there’s not work or feeling bored doing something else , watching the site so as noticing the participants and trying to figure out characters , personalities and actions happening . I don’t think i am doing any harm to anyone else around me by doing so 😊

You are not doing any harm to anyone and don't worry about me...I go off on tangents from time to time and might say things people will either agree with or not.

RLC is like a "Live" version of a book....a soap opera if you will.  I don't watch soap operas but I imagine that if you named the occupants of an apartment after some of the soap opera stars, you could possibly see where I'm coming from!