B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You got me wrong. I don't mean looser guys. I mean guys the girls really like.

The Barcelona apartments were and are not in good condition. This is mainly a problem with the concept of GOV that leads to all these silly shows. More guys means more life and less shows. It would result in more real life and would be a win for all. Including the girls, if they guys are hot. 😀👍

I don't have you all wrong, if you want to see real life then get off your ass and go to a mall near you and sit in the courtyard and people watch!!  You think just by them having a guy they really like present in the apartments is somehow going to mysteriously create something real in front of a bunch of cameras and it's just not going to happen!!  Guy's in the GOV apartments doesn't do a damn thing but inhibit the girls from walking around nude or topless or always looking over their shoulders to make sure he's not staring/perving on them.  You want to see real life, get your ass out in the real world!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

👑
😘

I've always liked Gina...although not so much since she hooked up with Cesar...but she's now reached the finishing line in the Marathon, so I think it's time for her to hang her running shows up...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've always liked Gina...although not so much since she hooked up with Cesar...but she's now reached the finishing line in the Marathon, so I think it's time for her to hang her running shows up...

It's time for RLC to get her her own apartment. 🤞🏻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

LOL Gina lives in Barcelona and could have left months ago, but do to RLC's unwillingness to bring in new girls, which they could without a problem, you are stuck with her silly ass!