B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

3 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Yeah, I saw that! She must have been having a hell of a dream.😁 she just masturbated again about 20 minutes ago and that was hidden and lasted about 5 minutes. She was obviously in a hurry.

Actually it was under 2 minutes, she came quick. I don't get it that she would do an uncovered bate on Amy's bed, but is hidden on her bed.🤥

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Actually it was under 2 minutes, she came quick. I don't get it that she would do an uncovered bate on Amy's bed, but is hidden on her bed.🤥

It may have something to do with the fact that Amy's room was very dark although we could see because of the night vision camera.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have seen her doing it again , it is like a religious ritual , she is an Orthodox Church believer  as she made her prayer in the orthodox way , like she is talking / praying for someone by having a lighted candle . Kind of weird but since it has to do with religion , the beliefs of anyone are the most respected . 

So to answer @squeakybumtime, she was talking to God...😏

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As gorgeous as Ariana is, she must be the worst singer in the history of RLC...bar none 🥴

Julia Roberts, Porsches, Billy Joel, Cricket and Ariana...all popular for others, but I don't get them personally

• Haha 2