B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't believe they should be in that house with the girls either. I think they're bound to restrict them. For instance, I can't see a drug fuelled party with Cesar and his various henchmen taking place in the villa like before with N&B there...which might not be a bad thing 😏

But having said that, they're a lot less strict and controlling than Nora was, and I think Bogdan doesn't shy away from his duties...he was sanding the terrace table down the other day and he was checking the thermostat...
He gets on well with all the girls without acting like a creep...Plus because they are staying in the villa for the unforeseen future, I'm surprised they forfeited the en suite bedroom to Megan, so that she could carry on doing her shows...They could've easily pulled rank and taken it...😏

agree with u on bogdan, can u imagine if it was lucian instead

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They should be in NO apartment, there time in front of the camera's has long been up!!  I do agree that if they are persistent on being in front of the camera's, they should be with their dope smoking buddies in B5 and Piper and Taylor should be in B4.

and as all that pay .to watch RLC bogdan /nelly  can see that they will go out to cam 3-17 .to smoke but it funny how they and the others .have to go outside of cam 3-18 to smoke.. 

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You must have missed seeing Yarik in action with his woman.

Is that supposed to mean something?  Yarik was a piece of shit no doubt, but just because you don't see something doesn't mean that Bogdan isn't!!  I guess you are one of those that like that pumpkin headed Lucian as well.  Sorry, I'm not on the same band wagon!!

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and as all that pay .to watch RLC bogdan /nelly  can see that they will go out to cam 3-17 .to smoke but it funny how they and the others .have to go outside of cam 3-18 to smoke.. 

Please, don't get me started on the excessive use of drugs in all the Barca establishments.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Please, don't get me started on the excessive use of drugs in all the Barca establishments.

I wont but as a paying RLC client  bogdan /nelly and a few more in their apt. go off cam 3-18 .when we all have seen them on the outside cams smoke..  but its funny how when bogdan/nelly and a few other that live there or not.need to go outside to the left of cam 3-18 when they was already outside. on the outside cams

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I wont but as a paying RLC client  bogdan /nelly and a few more in their apt. go off cam 3-18 .when we all have seen them on the outside cams smoke..  but its funny how when bogdan/nelly and a few other that live there or not.need to go outside to the left of cam 3-18 when they was already outside. on the outside cams

When they go off to smoke where you can't see them, it's only for one reason and one reason only.  Anybody that thinks any differently, are just lost in oblivion!!