B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

34 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Can someone tell me what Irma is doing in B4 ? She has passed all the day upstairs ALONE ... No interaction with the others ! Now eating her lunch in the tub ... She should have stayed in B1 ... 

Late lunch at 10 pm 😉 

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The twin bedroom that he and Nelly has was not put um, the cams at lvl 3 was put UM because there were people from outside in the house fixing things, not just Bogdan. We heard him later talk to them in the garage room, he also brought them some coffee. So thats why the cameras were UM at lvl 3. It's the same as when the pool guy was there in the past they also put those pool cams UM. And still I dont see what N&B have to do with the lighting? They didnt put the lights in the rooms lol. Blame RLC for that.

I'm done with this needless conversation Fagen, you will always defend them and RLC so things with you will never change!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm done with this needless conversation Fagen, you will always defend them and RLC so things with you will never change!!

Im just telling you how it is since you dont have the streams, not my fault if you get wrong information. What I said about the reason for the cams being UM is true. Why would I lie about that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Im just telling you how it is since you dont have the streams, not my fault if you get wrong information. What I said about the reason for the cams being UM is true. Why would I lie about that.

Just forget him Fagen, he lives in his dark bubble and makes stories from what he reads here. He is morbidly interested in what is going on and increases all angles to get information from everyone

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Beside the licking tease Irma did on Holly in the tub, she has done nothing again ... It is not because she didn't have the chance ! 

I've read a lot about Irma and thought she can't be that bad, but I watched her with Holly the other day, Irma revved Holly up then stopped her. I don't watch Irma, she has a nice big pair of tits on her and I'm sure she's a nice girl, but Irma as revved Holly twice since and let Holly down. Aggravating tease at least Irma.