B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In your opinion she is very attractive with a killer body.  I agree with the body part but I have to disagree on the attractive part.  I don't find her attractive at all....sorry Milena, just being honest about you.

well you are entitled to your opinion. but I believe the majority of men would find her very attractive. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

How the fuck can anyone possibly write so much bullshit in one post. It was like reading a fucking book. And no, I'm not wearing a fucking useless mask.🙄

What makes you say it's useless ? Im tired of this virus and, and if a mask can't help prevent the spreading even just a little bit then all should wear the mask.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What makes you say it's useless ? Im tired of this virus and, and if a mask can't help prevent the spreading even just a little bit then all should wear the mask.

The mask will not prevent you, the person wearing it from getting the virus.  What it will do though, is filter out a little more of the virus from the person that is wearing it who may have already have the virus.  My son and I feel the same way Corvette84 does but we still do it to make others feel a little more comfortable.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you, it was dismal at best!

The main point he was making was that if you don't like it, don't watch....Actually you fit into that category in that you don't like it and you don't watch...😏

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The main point he was making was that if you don't like it, don't watch....Actually you fit into that category in that you don't like it and you don't watch...😏

LOL if that's the way you want to take it then so be it.  I took it a lot of ways and didn't agree with any of it!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I gave you a sad face for this post because I find it quite sad, you are comparing pennies to gold bars here.  These tenants are adult performers in an adult oriented internet field.  Maybe all you foreigners go on vacations with all your friends but that's not how we do it down here in the South.  We go on a family vacation where we can be alone as a family and enjoy getting reconnected with each other.  As far as them being there on vacation, they are on no vacation, most of them work the circuits...Barcelona, Dubai, France, and others places.  They are not out site seeing Barcelona, at least the majority of them are not and the guys that they bring back come from a an area where there are thousands of them that speak the same languages and come from the same countries and i'm sure the girls by now know at least half of them if not all of them.

I'm not going to comment on every paragraph you posted because quite frankly I feel it is unnecessary.  You IMHO belong in the Leora & Malia threads, the loyal fans over there will welcome you with open arms!!

Weren't you one for a while recently?...😉

• Haha 1

Harley  I have spent months trying to figure out why you are here.  Do you have such boring life that ALL you have to do is sit here all day bashing people that you claim to hate, don't pay for and don't watch.   Move on, get a life and find something else to do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Dave Hood said:

Do you have such boring life that ALL you have to do is sit here all day bashing people that you claim to hate, don't pay for and don't watch.

He does.

18 minutes ago, Dave Hood said:

Move on, get a life and find something else to do.

He can't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dave Hood said:

Harley  I have spent months trying to figure out why you are here.  Do you have such boring life that ALL you have to do is sit here all day bashing people that you claim to hate, don't pay for and don't watch.   Move on, get a life and find something else to do.

LOL your very first post on this forum was to come and attack me with your nonsense, not an hello or hey, I'm new hear or how is everyone on the forum doing!  No sir, your very first post was an attack on me without knowing why I say or do what I do.  You don't know a thing about me and yet you want to come on here and put me down because I'm an outspoken person when it comes to RLC and the slutty girls/guys they employ.  I am handicapped and not as active as I once was, I like this forum and the majority of the people in it except for a few and guess what....you just made the list with the others that I don't like.  Why don't you worry about your own business and sit back and think about why you chose your very first post to this forum to be some kind of attack on me and my character.  If anyone needs to move on and get a life, it's you!!!

• Upvote 4