B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

Il y a 4 heures, wooders78 a dit :

tinder

I do think some of the girls r meeting guys on Tinder off-cam but according to Spain's laws, RLC has to inform them if they visit that they would be recorded on camera if not RLC will face legal liability. 

il y a une heure, Sergio a dit :

Maybe, this is the new real-life frontier of RLC, they show us Milena for nine months and then show us the birth live with 10 cameras, it could be interesting

Believe it or not Sergio, YouTube has such content for educational purpose and it is free.

I think he means b1 and b4 

Because milena left earlier in the day it looked like a personal visit probably to the doctor or going to meet up with her fiance/boyfriend🤷‍♂️

amalia had on some sexy lingerie under her dress she had on so maybe she is going to meet with the guy she was with days ago at the apartment with the boytoy 😂

and amira left hours ago

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think he means b1 and b4 

Because milena left earlier in the day it looked like a personal visit probably to the doctor or going to meet up with her fiance/boyfriend🤷‍♂️

amalia had on some sexy lingerie under her dress she had on so maybe she is going to meet with the guy she was with days ago at the apartment with the boytoy 😂

and amira left hours ago

yeah, I see only Monica is in B2. and all the girls in B1 & B4 are getting ready for an event🤔

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 8:09 PM, happyman88 said:

With all the cleaning going on today and Amalia’s close pussy shave earlier, are they getting ready to entertain tonight I wonder? If they are then hope it’s between themselves and not with those three chancers that showed up the other night 😩

At least I got my wish, albeit a bizarre chocolate massage again but with a twist. Still at least it’s better in my book than hired studs and hairy arses 😩 fuck knows what’s happening tonight though, with those two dressed up and Monica on a marathon bate. Maybe Amira is our rounding up the hands for tonight instead of last night as all the others are out to what looks like a well heeled party 🤔

• Upvote 1