US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

My father, a Trump supporter, is 84 and can't walk.  I guess they should just drag him to the poll or he can't vote.  Do you ever think your comments thru?

Yes, I have no problem with absentee voting for people who can't get to the polling site. But I do have a problem with mail-in voting for everyone. The more mail-in voting there is the more chance there is for fraudulent voting. And I don't believe the story about your father being 84 nor that he is voting for Trump. In my opinion, you are too young to have an 84 year old father.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes, I have no problem with absentee voting for people who can't get to the polling site. But I do have a problem with mail-in voting for everyone. The more mail-in voting there is the more chance there is for fraudulent voting. And I don't believe the story about your father being 84 nor that he is voting for Trump. In my opinion, you are too young to have an 84 year old father.

I don't give a fuck what you believe.  As for the mail-in voting, we are in the middle of a pandemic.  Some states have been voting strictly mail-in for decades, with no problems whatsoever.  Overall, mail-in is 99.999% accurate, safe and fair.  You're just looking for a built-in excuse for Trump's landslide loss in November.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump is able to draw a bigger crowd as a patient in a hospital than Joe Biden can draw at a campaign rally.:biggrin:

Trump doesn't care about who gets infected, Biden does.  Besides, a bigger crowd doesn't win an election.  His ride in the car for photo-ops put the other 6 people in the car in danger, if Trump is even really sick.  

• Like 2

Mass mail-in voting will make election night media coverage of the election meaningless, since the final results will not be known until days, weeks, or months after election day. Not only the results for the presidential race will not be known for days, weeks, or months, but the results for Senate, Congressional, Gubernatorial races and other contests on the ballot will also not be known. I predict there will be total chaos throughout our electoral process as numerous lawsuits are filed to contest the results and judges end up deciding elections.  Unfortunately,that chaos will probably spill out into the streets of America.  Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea will love the chaos created by mass mail-in voting.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mass mail-in voting will make election night media coverage of the election meaningless, since the final results will not be known until days, weeks, or months after election day. Not only the results for the presidential race will not be known for days, weeks, or months, but the results for Senate, Congressional, Gubernatorial races and other contests on the ballot will also not be known. I predict there will be total chaos throughout our electoral process as numerous lawsuits are filed to contest the results and judges end up deciding elections.  Unfortunately,that chaos will probably spill out into the streets of America.  Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea will love the chaos created by mass mail-in voting.

Well America created the system, enough said eh?

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's the Democrats who are pushing mass mail-in voting, not the Republicans.

Last i was aware they are all still Americans or have i missed something? I never mentioned party's.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Last i was aware they are all still Americans or have i missed something? I never mentioned party's.

I fear massive mail-in voting in place of in person voting will cause chaos in our electoral process. Democrat leaders are in favor of massive mail-in voting and Republican leaders oppose massive mail-in voting. Now do you understand what I am saying?

• Sad 1