Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

Maybe a concert or exhibition or just a holiday just to get away for a few days😼

From what I've researched tonight, it seems to be a cultural place, very important Russian history.  

Then again, it is very close to the shores of the Black Sea, and Crimea, which are famous for their clothing optional beaches, most notably Koktebel.  Still relatively warm there now, upper 70s and sunny.  Perhaps they went there to work on their all-over tans before winter hits hard in Peter.  It's a nice thought.  😉 

• Like 3

I think it was brilliant strategy on the part of N&K to have M&L cat and bird sit in the apartment while they were on their mini-vacay.  If I understand the VHTV rules correctly, an apartment must go "offline" if tenants will be away for 24+ hours, since obviously such apartment will not garner any views, and therefore no revenue for VHTV.  Understandable business practice (despite some of us enjoying the cats that play while owners are away hahaha) and yet very shrewd of N&K to exploit that little loophole!  Meanwhile, back at M&L place, Sandra and Dima are going at it, still garnering views - it's a win-win-win for everyone!  Well played, N&K, well played!  

• Like 3

Thanks, @refazer  I got to check out the timeline when I got home and find these special moments.  

Part 1:  

Nina singing Shallow 

Then she really kicks it in at the chorus.  She doesn't quite have the range of Gaga, but I will blame that on poor bedroom acoustics and cam microphones.  If she was on a real stage, she would probably nail it.  

shallow1.JPG

shallow2.JPG

shallow3.JPG

shallow4.JPG

• Like 4

Part 2:  Kira working her drums.  You can tell she is enjoying being able to beat off again 😁 (that's a joke, folks).  She needs a higher stool.  Look at the expression on her beautiful face, so happy. 

OOPS!  Something broke off!  No problem, quick fix, and back to business, and time to get serious!  RIP that shirt off baby girl!!   😍 

drums1.JPG

drums2.JPG

drums3.JPG

somethingbrokeoff.JPG

somethingbrokeoff.JPG

somethingfixed.JPG

timetogetserious.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1