Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

58 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Wow! What a factory these connections!
What will it be when I give him the professional model!

MAYBE NINA AND KIRA SHOULD REPACK ALL THE PARTS QUICKLY AND THEN ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS, UNPACKING AND ASSEMBLING THE DRUM. APPEARS EASIER THAN AFTER THE WRITTEN PICTURE INSTRUCTIONS

.loop drumming GIF

• Like 5

1 hour ago, freitag58 said:

PEUT-ÊTRE NINA ET KIRA DEVRAIENT REMBALLER TOUTES LES PIÈCES RAPIDEMENT ET PUIS SELON LES INSTRUCTIONS VIDÉO, DÉBALLAGE ET MONTAGE DU TAMBOUR. APPARAÎT PLUS FACILE QU'APRÈS LES INSTRUCTIONS ÉCRITES SUR L'IMAGE

Yes you are right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freitag58 said:

MAYBE NINA AND KIRA SHOULD REPACK ALL THE PARTS QUICKLY AND THEN ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS, UNPACKING AND ASSEMBLING THE DRUM. APPEARS EASIER THAN AFTER THE WRITTEN PICTURE INSTRUCTIONS

Those step-by-step printed instructions included are NEVER thorough, and never in order!  And ALWAYS with spare parts and pieces left over!  This kind of thing happened to me when putting together my Ambient weather station.  The easiest part was the software setup.  I will always trust YT for tutorials.  

Also, props to you for including my second favorite Muppet - AN-I-MALLLL!!!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Have you forgotten?

I have forgotten.  This happens, what, once a year?  Maybe once every two. Since the snap was from almost 2 years/2 apartments ago?  I got more excitement watching Kira wash the scooter tonight.  😉

• Haha 6

il y a une heure, freitag58 a dit :

Did anyone understand what Nina was trying to explain to us? The sound of me was so bad that all I could hear was that she was speaking in English.🙉

16:15 Hall

She said they went to the medical center for a covid test but it was closed. They will go tomorrow, this test is because in her theatre there are several people who are sick covid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2