Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

It's a practice-level drum kit, yet with all the essentials for a serious drummer to train.  Kira has been out of practice since she sold her better set back at the Masha/Lex apt (a sad day).  However, you can tell tonight that she still got her groove.  Plus you have to take into consideration they are in a smaller apartment with closer neighbors.  Can't be beating off professionally without some complaints.  Ha.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The more important thing is - Kira is playing drums again.  And like a boss ass bitch.  She is happy and takes out her frustrations this way.  I suspect there could be romantic interludes with Nina very soon, to satisfy The Kid's needs LOL.  

Masha y Lex did a great job kitty sitting.  Everyone is still alive.  Breakfast and Lunch were VERY happy to finally get to flutter around (annoying Kira at work).  

And finally, things are back to normal...  🥰  

normal.JPG

• Like 6

Thanks Sturm I haven’t got a drum kit to take out my frustration only the wife , 

looking back to yesterday the atmosphere was abit strained with the girls ,only they know why.

maybe the time. Of the month 

But everything changed when they let the birds out Nina started singing and Kira on the drums 

another Gene Kruper in the making  

as men always say you will never understand  a women !,which is true 

let’s hope things are back to normal today with the girls, l don’t like it when they argue 

have a good Halloween 

• Like 1