Super Bowl Night

van the man

I usually record it and then fast forward through the ads!! This time because its from New York it is earlier so I will watch it live.

I love all sports and spend a huge amount of my time watching everything I can.

Sport can provide a huge amount of drama, not as much as Leora and her tantrums but hey nothing can compete with watching whether Leora will ever have a proper orgasm or whether Paul will last more than 3 minutes!!

I'm the exact opposite. I watch or participate in no sports what-so-ever. To me it's all a big joke. A bunch of over paid crybabies. Do I want to get beat up like that? Nope. I don't even want another male body touching mine.

To each their own.

As you say to each their own. Playing sport is not for everyone and many are not capable for physical reasons but I do believe everyone can have fun watching sport.

When I was injured playing football and couldn't play any more I missed the camaraderie of my team mates and the shared pleasure (and often pain!) of watching my team win, lose or draw.

I have been in crowds of 100,000 people and watched as each half of the supporters raised up in a collective show of willpower wishing their team to victory. I have felt despair on losing and been brought to tears by victory (never tears for failure, that is just self pity).

Sport has replaced war to give excitement to the masses!

Sport has given me immense pleasure throughout my life even though all of my teams have suffered crushing defeats. I have made a huge amount of friends through sport and shared great moments.

I love sport!!!

I'm the exact opposite. I watch or participate in no sports what-so-ever. To me it's all a big joke. A bunch of over paid crybabies. Do I want to get beat up like that? Nope. I don't even want another male body touching mine.

To each their own.

Football seems like a game for Gay Boys.