Daisy & Shawn (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i was thinking that someone else gonna come in, but i asked the assistant manager, and they said no one is coming in for now, so very propable they did forgot,or the manager has no clue what is happening ๐Ÿ˜„

Well in that case I guess they simply forgotย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well in that case I guess they simply forgotย ๐Ÿ˜‚

do you know, i would pay 100$ just so i could spent one day in the headquarters of VHTV i think must be hilarious, speacially i want to meet the twitter guy, who has no clue of what is really hapening in VHTV and who is who, i think every time he has to post names he is stressed as fuck ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

do you know, i would pay 100$ just so i could spent one day in the headquarters of VHTV i think must be hilarious, speacially i want to meet the twitter guy, who has no clue of what is really hapening in VHTV and who is who, i think every time he has to post names he is stressed as fuck ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

That would be quite hilarious for sureย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

I think that is possibly half the fun trying to either figure out what twitter guy is on about or what he's been smoking that day. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2