Daisy & Shawn (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

hi my love. twas an inside joke. apparantly if you quote me you will be deemed no better than me by the man on the balcony and in turn you too will be shunned with the might of many a men. careful my dear, there are mines everywhere. there is no room for error. beware! πŸ’€

Oh hello my dear. thank you for warning.πŸ˜‹ Now i can swime here After i wore my armor Oh didn't think i walks into field of warπŸ™„. Kidding i understood what you to pointing.. 😎

• Like 1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

silence is raging! if only someone could find the key. memories...β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Β Oye. your memories and mine memory have one key into that land of hearts. But to get it. you better travel again on that same plane.You will always finds me there waitings Β just for you .again just for only you.. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

2 minutes ago, stayaway said:

Oh hello my dear. thank you for warning.πŸ˜‹ Now i can swime here After i wore my armor Oh didn't think i walks into field of warπŸ™„. Kidding i understood what you to pointing.. 😎

they need a πŸ’‹ rep! no worries, i walk naked. i only want peace, love, and forgiveness. i'm done with war and death and hate.Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1