Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #1

47 minutes ago, budda said:

All self-employed workers (taxi drivers, dentists, lawyers, shopkeepers, whores, etc.) try to do their job well to meet the expectations of their customers and increase their earnings.

All tenants are self-employed who should do like everyone else: deliver great performance to increase their profits.

But does providing excellent performance mean cleaning the house well or cooking mouth-watering dishes or spending hours and hours on the sofa watching TV?

I believe most subscribers mean something different: sex.

So what's wrong with some couples looking for a better position to show us their sex?

Some say that if a couple looks at the cam they lose the "naturalness".

Now tell me, where do you still see the "naturalness" in VHTV?
- Harley with legs spread in front of the cam?
- Dane & Ambar?
- Gretta?
- Mia & Ragnar?
- Aleksa & Stephanie showing their pussies for hours and hours?
- Nikki, Matt & Poppy?
- Charly, Dora & Alikusya?
- Sofi, Elli & Kirill?
- Elza & Mulan?
- Masha & Lex?
- Lolly & Bolly?
- etc. etc. etc.

From my point of view, anyone who still thinks Vh is truly "real people in real homes in the real time" is just a dreamer.

You're right that they do this for the money otherwise they wouldn't be here but there's quit a difference between acting normal like H&C always did, Lia & Brock then indeed sticking your ass out like Aleksa & Stephanie and Beatrice.  It's off course better to have good positions (great screenshots😉) but that also depends on the positions of the cams and if they have lights on/off. But constantly checking and looking into the cams if it's ok. No thank you but that's my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, budda said:

All self-employed workers (taxi drivers, dentists, lawyers, shopkeepers, whores, etc.) try to do their job well to meet the expectations of their customers and increase their earnings.

All tenants are self-employed who should do like everyone else: deliver great performance to increase their profits.

But does providing excellent performance mean cleaning the house well or cooking mouth-watering dishes or spending hours and hours on the sofa watching TV?

I believe most subscribers mean something different: sex.

So what's wrong with some couples looking for a better position to show us their sex?

Some say that if a couple looks at the cam they lose the "naturalness".

Now tell me, where do you still see the "naturalness" in VHTV?
- Harley with legs spread in front of the cam?
- Dane & Ambar?
- Gretta?
- Mia & Ragnar?
- Aleksa & Stephanie showing their pussies for hours and hours?
- Nikki, Matt & Poppy?
- Charly, Dora & Alikusya?
- Sofi, Elli & Kirill?
- Elza & Mulan?
- Masha & Lex?
- Lolly & Bolly?
- etc. etc. etc.

From my point of view, anyone who still thinks Vh is truly "real people in real homes in the real time" is just a dreamer.

It's a bit of turn off if in the middle of having sex they stop to check their position on the screen or the video quality 😃  but I agree with everything else that you mention. I as well appreciate that they are trying to make sure the lighting is ok and there is nothing blocking the cams, so that we can have the best viewing experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jawis said:

Probably will get some comments but i liked it that you weren't so focused about the cams. That was more natural and that's what i liked about you both.  And you have some great guests at the moment. Demi is a beauty. I hope they will stay a long time. 

Hi @Jawis, I fully understand what you are saying and I share its content with one exception: I have never said (nor do I think so) that tenants must constantly checking and looking into the cams if it's ok.
In fact, I think that couples - after an initial period of adaptation - memorize the position of the cams, the blind areas, the shaded corners, etc. and also learn some little tricks to improve wiews.
As you know, almost all tenants look at CC and can tell for themselves if they have offered some good or bad wiews. Their income depends on this.

Have a nice day.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi @Jawis, I fully understand what you are saying and I share its content with one exception: I have never said (nor do I think so) that tenants must constantly checking and looking into the cams if it's ok.
In fact, I think that couples - after an initial period of adaptation - memorize the position of the cams, the blind areas, the shaded corners, etc. and also learn some little tricks to improve wiews.
As you know, almost all tenants look at CC and can tell for themselves if they have offered some good or bad wiews. Their income depends on this.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Budda. You too. 👍