Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #1

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely agree blue.one of the hottest on here. I think it’s her 

he’s messed around with her several times groping etc.

she seems to back away. But damn I am waiting for that moment

she’s stunning . Where those legs stop 🙂

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Absolutely agree blue.one of the hottest on here. I think it’s her 

he’s messed around with her several times groping etc.

she seems to back away. But damn I am waiting for that moment

she’s stunning . Where those legs stop 🙂

Damn he’s trying his best 1325. Poor guy !

• Like 1

You missed the first few minutes. It’s all her . He did everything he could he the bathroom. He’s fingered her several times and I thought when she was washing her her he pulled her pants down and spanked her and fingered he again and took photos of her ass and pussy. Close moment 🙂 
maybe she’s a virgin!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, x192023 said:

You missed the first few minutes. It’s all her . He did everything he could he the bathroom. He’s fingered her several times and I thought when she was washing her her he pulled her pants down and spanked her and fingered he again and took photos of her ass and pussy. Close moment 🙂 
maybe she’s a virgin!

Totally.. he tried a lot there and she cuts him.. And looking to her showers seems clear that hardly she will do anything else

• Like 1

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

maybe she’s a virgin!

It honestly doesn't seem to me that his approaches were that strong. Why did he get out of bed when she was touching his cock?
Anyway, every time I look at this room, the boy is at the computer; even now.

boy.thumb.jpg.f2127ea46e721545d1a8ffdfe7bf2075.jpg

• Like 1

Offline due to 'ISP issues' Just prior to going offline, Helena looked like she was throwing the other three out for some reason as they all leapt up and got dressed to go outside, then Helena came out into the hall looking less than pleased and went into the bathroom, a second later the apartment went offline. I could be reading things into this that aren't thee but it did seem like a very convenient time for the connection to die. and every apartment she's been in there have been 'ISP issues' ...

• Like 1