Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being true about what is talked here about her, i doubt. Him totally, her is just playing with him... On the other hand, this could be all playing to cams to scott get money 

Too soon with my reaction. She was smiling again. Maybe you're right Sparkless

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being true about what is talked here about her, i doubt. Him totally, her is just playing with him... On the other hand, this could be all playing to cams to scott get money 

Sorry Sparkles😉

9 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Normally i would think this also but don't think this is an act. Scott constantly talks with him  He wants them of course to stay together because of the money. 

He is just an immature young boy. he is not old enough to be in an environment like this one. last week he got his ass kicked and this week he created another drama which resulted in ruining the mood for everyone. Scott needs to kick him out, and never let him come back again. 

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He is just an immature young boy. he is not old enough to be in an environment like this one. last week he got his ass kicked and this week he created another drama which resulted in ruining the mood for everyone. Scott needs to kick him out, and never let him come back again. 

This guy is so jealous and she's a flirt. Better end this indeed.