Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She needs to be under boss, still and probably some more to get the "luck" alexis and stephie had
Don't know what is donovan problem with dahlia, clearly he can get easily someone better and let dahlia to others do the stuff

Can't understand russian but with his gestures looked like he was angry about her flirting with Still.  We need translators.

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Can't understand russian but with his gestures looked like he was angry about her flirting with Still.  We need translators.

What i was trying to say is that she isn't worth it at all that upsets and discussions. 

Just now, x192023 said:

I think the really care for each other 

Being true about what is talked here about her, i doubt. Him totally, her is just playing with him... On the other hand, this could be all playing to cams to scott get money 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Being true about what is talked here about her, i doubt. Him totally, her is just playing with him... On the other hand, this could be all playing to cams to scott get money 

Just now, Jawis said:

This time she wanted to make up but he walked away. We're watching a soap at the moment and i still keep watching. 

See, exactly 😁

Just now, x192023 said:

True dat lol I would like to see him hook up k bass ,or anybody for that matter 🙂

Just now, x192023 said:

True dat lol I would like to see him hook up k bass ,or anybody for that matter 🙂

Except Scott !

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Normally i would think this also but don't think this is an act. Scott constantly talks with him  He wants them of course to stay together because of the money.