Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Of course it matters what happen.. The event isn't in cause here, but guess it's what you call the way they get to "entertain the audience". There are entertaining and "entertaining"
And the night ended like i predicted, so wasn't a surprise

I think Stifler is in that area to setup a new place (possibly for Barbie & Ken). the rest of them apart from D&D and Still's friend, are the residents of this place. it didn't seem like they put a lot of effort in organizing anything. 

the smart thing that Scott has done with his place is to have so many residents (6) , so if they have a few more people over it seems like they are having a big party (with vh standards) 😂  which attracts the interest of the viewers. of course, sometimes they will have sex, but it's not a given. 

with the way things were going last night (all the drama caused by Donovan) you did not need a crystal ball to predict what was going to happen 😂  and that does not mean it was an scripted drama 😃 

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I think Stifler is in that area to setup a new place (possibly for Barbie & Ken). the rest of them apart from D&D and Still's friend, are the residents of this place. it didn't seem like they put a lot of effort in organizing anything. 

the smart thing that Scott has done with his place is to have so many residents (6) , so if they have a few more people over it seems like they are having a big party (with vh standards) 😂  which attracts the interest of the viewers. of course, sometimes they will have sex, but it's not a given. 

with the way things were going last night (all the drama caused by Donovan) you did not need a crystal ball to predict what was going to happen 😂  and that does not mean it was an scripted drama 😃 

Not talking about the meeting
Caused by Donovan?? Or again by Dahlia?? 😉 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not talking about the meeting
Caused by Donovan?? Or again by Dahlia?? 😉 

when we don't understand their language, it's hard to understand what's going on and who is to blame, but it looks like Donovan is the jealous boyfriend here, and Dahlia is the slutty girlfriend 😂  that's the recipe for drama 😃 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jonno said:

That the list of girls left satisfied by The Sleepler. 😃 Anna and Jennifer top of the list 😉

I remember clearly Daphne was so horny with Stifler that she fucked all over the house, even in the wardrobe/changing room, shame she never came back lmao

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Exactly.

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

it looks like Donovan is the jealous boyfriend here, and Dahlia is the slutty girlfriend 😂  that's the recipe for drama 😃

Exactly why they are the best couple to watch so far.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

See ... we all know that a jealousy guy would "allow" that situation from the link 😉  Still don't know what to do with that.. 😁

believe me, he is in a difficult place, he doesn't want to over-react and push her into Still's arms. and Still is just there waiting for the right moment 😂