Deen (2020) Part #1

Just In

5 hours ago, mib82 said:

it's a particular guy and he can be on VH like the others. For me he's exciting.

I wasn't being a downer on him, just thought it was funny the way he was dressing up like a superhero and popping out to flash  his whang in the hallway outside the apartment. Odd behaviour, I don't think he was all there last night if you catch my meaning. I have nothing against him though. He just seems to be starring in a movie inside his mind a lot of the time.

• Like 1

I withdraw what I said in the previous comment. I think this guy has some serious problems ... He keeps looking at people off the balcony and talking to them, but I have a feeling that he doesn't really talk to anyone. Keeping the door open makes me think he's quite an exhibitionist guy ... The apartment now is disappeared with the error "404 page not found". It's better this way.

9 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I withdraw what I said in the previous comment. I think this guy has some serious problems ... He keeps looking at people off the balcony and talking to them, but I have a feeling that he doesn't really talk to anyone. Keeping the door open makes me think he's quite an exhibitionist guy ... The apartment now is disappeared with the error "404 page not found". It's better this way.

Deen can close the books, use heroin in sight of kitchen camera ..... exit