Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

at this point, even the flat do Leora and Malia, should be included in "girls on vacation " now the shows are the same as in Barcelona, too bad they are far away otherwise it would have been nice to mix a little bit.

• Upvote 2

On 11/20/2020 at 7:32 AM, NewYorkJoe said:

In my opinion there’s nobody on CB that can compete with Leora and Malia as they are laying next to each other while casually caressing one another’s body as they run their hands over the others breasts or between their legs and inner thighs. The only thing that one can hope for to keep the excitement and sexual tension building is if Malia becomes a bit more assertive as she is running her fingertips up and down Leora’s smooth slit would be if she slid her fingers inside the folds of her labia at the same time. When that time comes I believe the CB server will explode. 💣 💥 

The two have absolutely no sexual attraction between them. In addition the two are absolutely boring.

Nevertheless, I think they should stop at RLC and try CB. I'm sure they could make a lot more money there if I consider their fans here. I'm sure some here are so crazy that they would give up all their savings just to talk to the girls. Not many fans, but some are really completely addicted to them. Whatever the reason is.😜

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The two have absolutely no sexual attraction between them. In addition the two are absolutely boring.

Nevertheless, I think they should stop at RLC and try CB. I'm sure they could make a lot more money there if I consider their fans here. I'm sure some here are so crazy that they would give up all their savings just to talk to the girls. Not many fans, but some are really completely addicted to them. Whatever the reason is.

But you said you don't subscribe therefore you don't watch them, so how can you say they are boring if you don't watch it?

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nevertheless, I think they should stop at RLC and try CB. I'm sure they could make a lot more money there if I consider their fans here. I'm sure some here are so crazy that they would give up all their savings just to talk to the girls. Not many fans, but some are really completely addicted to them. Whatever the reason is.😜

Another cunt! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But you said you don't subscribe therefore you don't watch them, so how can you say they are boring if you don't watch it?

They hold their genitals in the camera and give pseudo lesbian shows. This is all they have been doing for months and it will not have changed. 

Actually the girls could save themselves all this effort. It would be enough to repeat the same day over and over in endless video loop and nobody would notice. Eh, maybe they have been doing this for weeks.  🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Alladino said:

They hold their genitals in the camera and give pseudo lesbian shows. This is all they have been doing for months and it will not have changed. 

Actually the girls could save themselves all this effort. It would be enough to repeat the same day over and over in endless video loop and nobody would notice. Eh, maybe they have been doing this for weeks.  🤣

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have seen the paint dry on the wall. Now, It is always the same. 

These girls give the same show every day. As I said, RLC could play the recording of yesterday and nobody would recognize a difference. 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Alladino said:

These girls give the same show every day. As I said, RLC could play the recording of yesterday and nobody would recognize a difference. 🤣

Not true, lots of different things have happened in the last 2 weeks alone.

But you said you don't subscribe therefore you don't watch them, so how can you have seen what they did?

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That's the way everyone feels about your comments ☹️ it's always the same repetitive Bullshit. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5