Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

Just now, Alladino said:

The girls undermine the very idea of RLC by pretending to be lesbians and making RLC into a kind of cheap copy of CB. A real participation, with real elements from their lives, would certainly be more beneficial for RLC.

You shouldn't forget that RLC is constantly losing viewers. At some point they will wake up and realize that they have created a life-empty façade that no one will believe.

giphy.gif

Your comments is what I want to see. Putting your point of view.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Do you have a specific question that I missed?

No, happy to read your point of view. I don't agree with you but it would be boring if I agreed with everything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No, happy to read your point of view. I don't agree with you but it would be boring if I agreed with everything.

I'm glad to hear that, lately I have gained the impression that my opinion is not appreciated here. It is nice to see that an open discussion is still possible here. 😀👍

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm glad to hear that, lately I have gained the impression that my opinion is not appreciated here. It is nice to see that an open discussion is still possible here. 😀👍

Just put your point of view in a different way not post the same comments and you'll get a better debate for and against your comments. It's only when you post the same comments it gives us no where to go but "at you" not the point of view you are giving. I want debates as it also challenges my point of view. Really in my exchanges with you tried to get you to see this. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Open discussion has always been possible and appreciated by the majority of the forum in my experience.

Whether people always get an agreement or indeed a sensible answer is open to opinion.

And then there are those who have an agenda to disagree with all and sundry, and have no intention of themself adding anything of any substance whatsoever to the growth and health of the forum.

You on the other hand in my opinion do have some valid points, although I don't agree with all of them, but I can appreciate where you are coming from and realise that without sometimes conflicting comments the forum might as well close down.

The problem arises when things become repetitive, they lose the impact, and interest of the readers..😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Just put your point of view in a different way not post the same comments and you'll get a better debate for and against your comments. It's only when you post the same comments it gives us no where to go but "at you" not the point of view you are giving. I want debates as it also challenges my point of view. Really in my exchanges with you tried to get you to see this. 

Maybe the discussion should really be restarted.

A simple question (put in two ways to be sure):  Do you think that the two girls are a couple? Are there in a lesbian relationship?

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Open discussion has always been possible and appreciated by the majority of the forum in my experience.

Whether people always get an agreement or indeed a sensible answer is open to opinion.

And then there are those who have an agenda to disagree with all and sundry, and have no intention of themself adding anything of any substance whatsoever to the growth and health of the forum.

You on the other hand in my opinion do have some valid points, although I don't agree with all of them, but I can appreciate where you are coming from and realise that without sometimes conflicting comments the forum might as well close down.

The problem arises when things become repetitive, they lose the impact, and interest of the readers..😉

One of the essential questions is, I think, whether the two are really a couple or just pretending. The topic of this thread is based on this question.

In my opinion, those who claim the two of them are more than just friends that perform shows would have to prove it, because to prove the non-existence of something is impossible (or not possible with reasonable effort).

But I have some indications as to why, in my opinion, they are not a couple, which I would like to share here. First, we should clarify whether this is really necessary.

So also to you the question: Do you think that the two girls are a couple? Are there in a lesbian relationship?

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One of the essential questions is, I think, whether the two are really a couple or just pretending. The topic of this thread is based on this question.

In my opinion, those who claim the two of them are more than just friends that perform shows would have to prove it, because to prove the non-existence of something is impossible (or not possible with reasonable effort).

But I have some indications as to why, in my opinion, they are not a couple, which I would like to share here. First, we should clarify whether this is really necessary.

So also to you the question: Do you think that the two girls are a couple? Are there in a lesbian relationship?

You have to understand that RLC is a site for old men who want to see naked girls without interaction with men. those who want to see men in apartments are not regular customers so their opinion does not count for RLC. RLC can close all apartments except Leora's because her fans make RLC's turnover.

So don't waste your time and energy defending a lost cause.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

You have to understand that RLC is a site for old men who want to see naked girls without interaction with men. those who want to see men in apartments are not regular customers so their opinion does not count for RLC. RLC can close all apartments except Leora's because her fans make RLC's turnover.

So don't waste your time and energy defending a lost cause.

Your claim is stupid for at least two reasons:

1. RLC loses almost constantly audience.
  2. You have no idea what current and potential customers want to see.

In particular if one considers that there are naked women for free a thousand times over on the Internet, the question arises why to spend money on it. The real added value of RLC was once realism. And it could be again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Your claim is stupid for at least two reasons:

1. RLC loses almost constantly audience.
  2. You have no idea what current and potential customers want to see.

In particular if one considers that there are naked women for free a thousand times over on the Internet, the question arises why to spend money on it. The real added value of RLC was once realism. And it could be again.

ok so don't give up!💪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3